All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are they showing more behind-the-scenes stuff?

Absolutely. This is what I expected last year. It is really good. I even said up until yesterday I was not coming to see this this year. Now I am glad I am seeing it, awesome, also want my CP in a couple years to be able to attend this event. Even had a little piece on music, interest pieces on kids, coaches, practices and as I am typing this my movie neighbor just spilled my drink on me watching tumbling collision coming at us. ;)

Lucky chair @mstealtoyou :)

I wish the behind the scene stuff would have been more centered on the coaching, practices, what goes into making the team, etc. it's cool what other extra curricular stuff the athletes do, but I want to see the thought and effort into more of the prep work, I guess.

Side note. Still don't understand the results. Even boyfriend who knows nothing of cheerleading thought the results were off....

And BSB, what are you drinking. I want it all. Now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that Gymtyme platinum had two injured athletes today as well. Prayers for everyone!
Anyone know what happened to the boy who was crying through the whole routine on GT Platinum? I heard it was a major shoulder injury but I wanted to confirm

Anyone know what happened to the boy who was crying through the whole routine on GT Platinum? I heard it was a major shoulder injury but I wanted to confirm
Ouch but going out on a limb that maybe not too bad since no one really seemed to hear anything about it.

How long have you been gone from there, maybe you still know someone you could ask.

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**

I'd be curious to see numbers on the film and whether or not there was a decline this year. while the kids competing and being filmed for the champions league will always be excited for the movie, I feel the excitement of the movie from the outsiders will never match the first one. as a one time thing, the movie idea was awesome.. but to release essentially the same movie every year seems terribly boring.

Last years CL bored me to tears. I have heard good things about this year, but I feel the "magic" is gone. I saw last year's, what is the incentive or draw for me to go see it again this year? is there enough of a market to throw money into this year after year?

(yes, I know I am bringing up an old thread!)

I am so bummed that I read this thread, because this is the comp that I was looking forward to the most this season. Now, I am thinking that it is going to be nothing but a PITA. I really hope that they learn from their mistakes and this year's comp goes smoothly!

If there was ever an example of an EP needing to step up customer service, this would be it.)

I am so bummed that I read this thread, because this is the comp that I was looking forward to the most this season. Now, I am thinking that it is going to be nothing but a PITA. I really hope that they learn from their mistakes and this year's comp goes smoothly!

If there was ever an example of an EP needing to step up customer service, this would be it.)
I think it changed after the inaugural season when they (the EPs) realized it was another money making gold mine and that teams would be more than happy to pay just to try to compete in the actual event.

My CP enjoyed it last year and is looking forward to it again. I am thinking it will be MUCH less of a PITA since it is in our hometown area this year. No "jetlag" and transportation issues this year...although no beach and gorgeous LA weather either LOL.

The difference between year one and year two was huge, and not in a good way. However, my oldest CP met Tate Chalk at a college game and he spent several minutes talking to her about CL, and she was very honest with her comments. She said he seemed to take her comments seriously so I am cautiously optimistic that there may be improvements this year.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

The difference between year one and year two was huge, and not in a good way. However, my oldest CP met Tate Chalk at a college game and he spent several minutes talking to her about CL, and she was very honest with her comments. She said he seemed to take her comments seriously so I am cautiously optimistic that there may be improvements this year.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

CP is going but I don't think I am. From everything I heard about this competition, I don't know if I have the patience.

What are the issues? I'm nervous as I've included it as part of my vacation to the USA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back