All-Star Champion's League Autographed Back Packs By Nfinity~

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I mean, yea if you're Holden, I get it. People might want that.........but random level 1 through 4 uniform? Even random girl on a level 5 team or even a worlds team. I'm not convinced there's a market for my random CP's uniform. Maybe I'm too close to the situation to understand what the draw would be.

I also don't "get" the wanting to visit Kernersville on summer vacation thing. We're 12 miles big with 2 exits off the highway. Literally. People are like where's the sign? The welcome to Kernersville sign? Yes. We give directions. They get back and are like "Why doesn't it say welcome to Kernersville...........Home of the 3 time World Champion Cheer Extreme Allstars?" Answer......Because nobody cares. LOL That's a true story. I don't get it.
I found k'ville by accident just passing through. Didn't even realize if until already past it.

I've actually learned a lot about North Carolina geography because of cheer/CEA locations...

I mean, yea if you're Holden, I get it. People might want that.........but random level 1 through 4 uniform? Even random girl on a level 5 team or even a worlds team. I'm not convinced there's a market for my random CP's uniform. Maybe I'm too close to the situation to understand what the draw would be.

I also don't "get" the wanting to visit Kernersville on summer vacation thing. We're 12 miles big with 2 exits off the highway. Literally. People are like where's the sign? The welcome to Kernersville sign? Yes. We give directions. They get back and are like "Why doesn't it say welcome to Kernersville...........Home of the 3 time World Champion Cheer Extreme Allstars?" Answer......Because nobody cares. LOL That's a true story. I don't get it.

i actually met someone from kernersville in upstate new york and i said, "oh, i know kernersville! an awesome cheerleading gym is there. cheer extreme." he had no clue. never heard of it lol

i actually met someone from kernersville in upstate new york and i said, "oh, i know kernersville! an awesome cheerleading gym is there. cheer extreme." he had no clue. never heard of it lol

This is the story of our lives. LMAO

Another funny story......random girl driving to the beach see's the Kernersville exit sign on the highway. Beg's mom to get off and stop at the gas station. (She said it was after midnight and everything here closes at 9 or 10 pm, except that gas station off the highway) Mom pumps gas and they go in for snacks. There's a girl working the register. While they're paying the girl is like "OMG, do you live here? Do you know Gabie, Erica and Holden? Do you go to school with anybody on Senior Elite?" She said the convenience worker was like ":cow:"

But, if you ask anybody where Kevin Harvick truck racing is they'll be able to tell you very quickly. (He's moved now but he was there for years) We're on the right of the street and he's on the left. You have to pass us to get to him.

Hilarious.

Its a lovely town, I enjoyed the visit even if it was for a day or 2.

I'm still really upset that the bid wasn't real and that money isn't going to charity :( As ridiculous and improbable as it seemed, it could have been a beautifully thoughtful gesture.

that shipping is CRAZY! I ship everything flat rate and it's never over like $5 or $6. reminds me of that stuff on amazon that looks like it's .50, but then you go to order and see the "shipping" is like $16, when the original price of the item from another seller is like $17 with prime shipping.

Anyone notice that the same lady is now auctioning it off to the highest bidder? She's not asking $1,200 anymore, she's actually got it up for auction. It's at $65 and ends in a few hours.

Interesting that she wouldn't sell it to me for $250 but she'll sell it for $65.

Anyone notice that the same lady is now auctioning it off to the highest bidder? She's not asking $1,200 anymore, she's actually got it up for auction. It's at $65 and ends in a few hours.

Interesting that she wouldn't sell it to me for $250 but she'll sell it for $65.

Are you sure she's selling it for that, and that that is not just the current bid? She probably has a reserve on it.

my guess is also that there is most likely a reserve on it so it looks cheap and people bid on it, but if it doesn't hit a certain number they don't actually sell the item.

mom is clearly trying to make profit off of this, which angers me. when the backpacks were originally posted and I said it was ridiculous I was reminded 10 times that it was really about the charity. this ain't charity.

You guys need one! There is a sign for the NLMS cheerleaders on the road as you enter London, Kentucky.

And there probably is a market for random kids' cheerleading uniforms... a creepy market.

So is the person selling the bag for $1500? (sorry if this is a stupid question)

Edited to say, never mind. I figured it out. And that's way to freakin' high for a backpack and I don't care of the pope signed it.

But what if "the Pope" did sign it??!?! Courtney Smith-Pope that is... ;)

Back