All-Star Champion's League Autographed Back Packs By Nfinity~

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I definitely find the whole thing odd. $40 shipping....I missed that one. That's some crazy gouging right there.

Shipping say's $7.35 for me. But, I live an hour away.

I put in a offer of $250 for this bag about 5 days ago and she declined it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think 250 is an acceptable bid. I couldn't pay so much for a bagpack, but i'm not sure if i would if it was something cp would really love to have (or me).

40 $ shipping is a "normal" price with many pro-shops to europe. Inside the US? Is it packed in a gold box and delievered with a double full?

Then i'm maybe in - always wanted a double full.

In the states, a flat rate package at most is gonna cost you $16.95 and that is with tracking and insurance. First class would be drastically cheaper and that is or the largest FR box, it could probably go in a medium.

this is the item description: My daughter is no longer cheering with CEA and has no interest in this item, so we are getting rid of her CEA items at greatly discounted prices.

this made me laugh.

"honey, dont you want to play with your backpack"
"no mom, i dont go to cea anymore."

and yes the shipping is a rip. you could fit that into the $13 or $18 flat rate box: Postage Price Calculator

Has anybody noticed what else she is selling? EVERYTHING CEA, including a uniform :confused:
ETA: My mistake, saw something else. It's just a couple sports bras and a uni, but still, a UNI?! Am I the only one that finds that a little weird?

Has anybody noticed what else she is selling? EVERYTHING CEA, including a uniform :confused:
ETA: My mistake, saw something else. It's just a couple sports bras and a uni, but still, a UNI?! Am I the only one that finds that a little weird?

No she mention that her daughter no longer cheers there and is selling her stuff.

weird.. maybe. but lots of people sell their uniforms and with a team of that caliber, plenty of swimfans would want it.

Our uniforms are for athletes only. They aren't supposed to be offered to the public like that.

I put in a offer of $250 for this bag about 5 days ago and she declined it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Interesting. I am laughing that there were no bids! There's no way she's just trying to break even. At the time when Nfinity had the backpacks for bid, it never occurred to me that the winner would turn around, ebay it for a profit.

weird.. maybe. but lots of people sell their uniforms and with a team of that caliber, plenty of swimfans would want it.

I mean, yea if you're Holden, I get it. People might want that.........but random level 1 through 4 uniform? Even random girl on a level 5 team or even a worlds team. I'm not convinced there's a market for my random CP's uniform. Maybe I'm too close to the situation to understand what the draw would be.

I also don't "get" the wanting to visit Kernersville on summer vacation thing. We're 12 miles big with 2 exits off the highway. Literally. People are like where's the sign? The welcome to Kernersville sign? Yes. We give directions. They get back and are like "Why doesn't it say welcome to Kernersville...........Home of the 3 time World Champion Cheer Extreme Allstars?" Answer......Because nobody cares. LOL That's a true story. I don't get it.

Last edited:
Back