All-Star Champion's League Autographed Back Packs By Nfinity~

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do we know if the $15k bid was legit? I hope so!

Saw this today while searching for something else:

Looks like the $15k bid was a hoax. Not sure what this person paid for it, but it is too bad that someone had to ruin something for a good cause.

Saw this today while searching for something else:

Looks like the $15k bid was a hoax. Not sure what this person paid for it, but it is too bad that someone had to ruin something for a good cause.
What did you find? I can't see anything.

What did you find? I can't see anything.

that's an ebay widget thing... the bag is currently for sale for $1500 on ebay from another seller.

Edit: this is the item description:
This was the backpack that went up for auction from Champion's League for $14,700.00. Unfortunately those bidders made the charity auction into a game, so when they did not pay, I was able to purchase it at a much lower price. My daughter is no longer cheering with CEA and has no interest in this item, so we are getting rid of her CEA items at greatly discounted prices. I have enclosed a picture of the mailing label and the original box from Nfinity as proof of authenticity. The bow from Bad To The Bows came with it, and will remain on it. The marker used to autograph the bag is in the front pocket. This was the last year Erica Englebert, Molly Gibbons, Riley Prince, Amber Craft, Lexi Pilson, and Gabie Dinsbeer were on the team.

Still, 1500 dollars is a LOT of money for a backpack :confused:

agreed. since she said "much lower price" i wonder how much was paid for it vs how much she could possibly be profiting off of it. or if that just means "much lower" than $15,000... ?

PS to anyone into CEA the same account is selling some SE practice wear!

that's an ebay widget thing... the bag is currently for sale for $1500 on ebay from another seller.

Edit: this is the item description:
This was the backpack that went up for auction from Champion's League for $14,700.00. Unfortunately those bidders made the charity auction into a game, so when they did not pay, I was able to purchase it at a much lower price. My daughter is no longer cheering with CEA and has no interest in this item, so we are getting rid of her CEA items at greatly discounted prices. I have enclosed a picture of the mailing label and the original box from Nfinity as proof of authenticity. The bow from Bad To The Bows came with it, and will remain on it. The marker used to autograph the bag is in the front pocket. This was the last year Erica Englebert, Molly Gibbons, Riley Prince, Amber Craft, Lexi Pilson, and Gabie Dinsbeer were on the team.

So is the person selling the bag for $1500? (sorry if this is a stupid question)

Edited to say, never mind. I figured it out. And that's way to freakin' high for a backpack and I don't care of the pope signed it.

I wonder why she bought that thing in the first place. Seems like the daughter never used it. Or do you not use a backpack if you payed that much for it?

I wonder why she bought that thing in the first place. Seems like the daughter never used it. Or do you not use a backpack if you payed that much for it?

my guess, while i could be very wrong - is that the family wanted to donate to the chosen charity, since it was very near CEA's heart. they also probably thought it'd be a nice keepsake for their daughter's last year. maybe. (going by the description here, it's possible she just quit or switched gyms lol) but then donating to the charity and then selling the item to essentially get the money back seems odd. idk. i do wonder how much it actually sold for.

is the money going back to the charity? seems wrong otherwise
I'm thinking that the $ that the person who is selling it originally paid was what went to the charity. Hopefully she is trying to recoup what she paid and not trying to make a profit off of it.

is the money going back to the charity? seems wrong otherwise[/QUOT
I'm thinking that the $ that the person who is selling it originally paid was what went to the charity. Hopefully she is trying to recoup what she paid and not trying to make a profit off of it.

I hope so too. But, I don't have much faith in people............lol

$40 for Shipping??? :eek:

Does she not know what a large priority flat rate box goes for?

That just seems like insanity. As for her DD not wanting it anymore; I can understand that factor, but this is just weird...

Back