All-Star Champions League Info Thread - Second Attempt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nfinity Champions League

Please correct me if I am wrong, the way I am understanding it all teams are against all teams. They won't be broken down into divisions. It will be coed against all girl, large against small, etc. Is that right? If so, do certain type of teams tend to start with a higher raw score and which ones?
All girl vs all girl, coed vs coed. One champion for each division then one overall champion

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I spoke to Tannaz this morning, and this information is not accurate.
As of now, Black Ops are attending on a wildcard. They will have to compete with Stingray Allstars Steel on Friday to advance to Saturday.

Is there a list of teams that are automatically competing Saturday and a kid of teams competing for the Wildcard spots? I know initially CA Cheetahs was in but now they are out. So who took there spot?

Is there a list of teams that are automatically competing Saturday and a kid of teams competing for the Wildcard spots? I know initially CA Cheetahs was in but now they are out. So who took there spot?

haven't seen an official list, but i believe CA swooshcats took the CA cheetahs spot

Back