All-Star Champions League Info Thread - Second Attempt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have been told that there will be metal detectors to walk through before arriving for the performance.
As far as the prom each team will arrive on the red carpet... not sure anything past that would be to interesting to watch.
The prom is for CL Athletes only.... so unless you are going with someone on your own team i don't think the whole date thing is really happening lol.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Or another team. There's a significant amount of drama over teams, competitions, placements that lights up twitter and such but I tend to think most of that comes from rabid fans. The athletes themselves (most of them) tend to get along rather well from what I've seen. I'm aware of several athletes who are going to prom with athletes from other teams. One of my carpool kids is one of them. He asked his date at magic kingdom last weekend. Mine is going with an athlete from another team as well.

I just think that's awesome.

Or another team. There's a significant amount of drama over teams, competitions, placements that lights up twitter and such but I tend to think most of that comes from rabid fans. The athletes themselves (most of them) tend to get along rather well from what I've seen. I'm aware of several athletes who are going to prom with athletes from other teams. One of my carpool kids is one of them. He asked his date at magic kingdom last weekend. Mine is going with an athlete from another team as well.

I just think that's awesome.

our team was told no dates! lol Im pretty happy with that because the ratio of boys to girls is not really conducive!

While traveling , I have seen a couple of local cable stations run a feed from their town's proms. They taped the "red carpet" arrivals, showed some of the activities inside like crowning and then did a feed from the picture station. It was pretty strange to see random kids on the screen.

They are showing it at the theater April 10th. They will sell less tickets if they live stream the comp. ahead of time.

They are showing it at the theater April 10th. They will sell less tickets if they live stream the comp. ahead of time.

No coverage of the actual competition, the live stream is just the Friday evening "prom". I thought that stream was free.

All girl vs all girl, coed vs coed. One champion for each division then one overall champion

I may be the only one but I love that there aren't a hundred divisions and subdivisions instead of being the small level 5 all girl division 2 champs of the 200th national competition this year. Any win is an accomplishment but I just can't stand that some comps give out three fist place jackets/medals/trophies within the same division. I just think that if teams are judged based on percentage of the team doing skills etc then a small team could be competitive with a large team. I hope I'm explaining what I mean correctly. I guess we will find out if this works but I'm a fan of the idea!!

I still wish there would be a solution for the international viewers, because I'm not shelling out about 700 Euros to go to the movie theater in the US ;).

I still wish there would be a solution for the international viewers, because I'm not shelling out about 700 Euros to go to the movie theater in the US ;).

I emailed Nfinity a while back and they basically just said that they could try and stream the movie to a cinema outside of the us if the cinema agreed and we could fill the cinema but other than that there isn't an option :(

I emailed Nfinity a while back and they basically just said that they could try and stream the movie to a cinema outside of the us if the cinema agreed and we could fill the cinema but other than that there isn't an option :(

There's no way that a cheerleading event would fill a cinema in my area...

I may be the only one but I love that there aren't a hundred divisions and subdivisions instead of being the small level 5 all girl division 2 champs of the 200th national competition this year. Any win is an accomplishment but I just can't stand that some comps give out three fist place jackets/medals/trophies within the same division. I just think that if teams are judged based on percentage of the team doing skills etc then a small team could be competitive with a large team. I hope I'm explaining what I mean correctly. I guess we will find out if this works but I'm a fan of the idea!!

I think large teams have an advantage on the subjective part of the scoresheet (routine creativity, overall impression). More often than not, a large team is always more entertaining. Think TGLC in small coed...wouldn't be the same.

Back