All-Star Champions League Info Thread - Second Attempt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NOTE: During the Saturday evening live event there will be no cell phones, or other recording devices of any kind allowed in the venue.

I saw this on the Champions League website? How enforceable will this be?

NOTE: During the Saturday evening live event there will be no cell phones, or other recording devices of any kind allowed in the venue.

I saw this on the Champions League website? How enforceable will this be?
Showed this to my coed elite cp and it totally got the silent one eyebrow raise.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It makes me sad that those of us without access to the "Cheer Night Out" thing will probably not be able to see videos of the performances..

Why would they live stream that :confused: ?

Purely a money game.
Its just down right creepy in my opinion. People will be sitting behind their computer screens watching 300 (ish) teenageers at a Prom. You wouldn't do that to a normal high school prom so why now?!

Whilst I love the idea that these kids get a prom since so many miss their for Worlds year after year - streaming it live is just.... icky.

Purely a money game.
Its just down right creepy in my opinion. People will be sitting behind their computer screens watching 300 (ish) teenageers at a Prom. You wouldn't do that to a normal high school prom so why now?!

Whilst I love the idea that these kids get a prom since so many miss their for Worlds year after year - streaming it live is just.... icky.

Yeah, I guess my question was kind of obvious :rolleyes:. I should have said "Who would buy the live stream for that ???" I so wouldn't want to be a kid at that prom knowing I might be dancing around on people's computers...

Yeah, I guess my question was kind of obvious :rolleyes:. I should have said "Who would buy the live stream for that ???"

Unfortunately in the crazy cheer world we are a part of - I guarantee most of the even remotely cheerlebrity obsessed kids 12/13/14 year old is going to at least ask to watch it.

I'm waiting for the first person to say they are going to have all their friends over and watch the cheerlebrity prom together.... nooooooo!

I would assume that since people are having dates and what not, what would be streaming would be them walking in. Kind of like the Oscars on the red carpet and what not, making them feel like celebrities. After all, they ARE going to be the stars of a movie.

I have been told that there will be metal detectors to walk through before arriving for the performance.
As far as the prom each team will arrive on the red carpet... not sure anything past that would be to interesting to watch.
The prom is for CL Athletes only.... so unless you are going with someone on your own team i don't think the whole date thing is really happening lol.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back