All-Star Cheer And Dance Expo

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is what it is. I get you cant let your competitor sell at your events. The only thing is the USASF should be independent so it shouldn't matter. Summit, absolutely. I get why outside competitors might not be welcomed.

But the fact remains that GK should not be a competitor of the USASF like you said. But that's another thread. Actually, I think it's several around here.

haha i remember last year i planned to visit it just before the opening ceremony of icu. i couldnt find it, so asked the front desk who send me to the gym owner/coaches meeting.
I walked in there, looking all silly dressed up for the opening ceremony, suddenly walking into a room of coaches i look up to, im sure they all thought i was a lost member of a special needs team. (not meaning in a way to offend the special needs teams)

To be fair the USASF asked that NO vendors be there at all but the Expo had already signed several contracts.

The same person who helps run this event also ran the cheer cruise and camp in Miami, correct?

Why is that fair? Why should USASF have any control over that? Or why would they NOT want it?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I didn't say the USASF should or did have control over that. What I said was the USASF asked for there to be no vendors at all. The USASF wants Worlds to be about the sport and competition, not about selling products.

I didn't say the USASF should or did have control over that. What I said was the USASF asked for there to be no vendors at all. The USASF wants Worlds to be about the sport and competition, not about selling products.

Hahahahaa! thats rich! Although the USASF may say that, the company that runs the USASF leads me to believe differently! Just wondering who makes the clothing at the apparel store located at the athletes registration and orientation?

Back