All-Star Cheer And Dance Expo

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I messaged the Facebook page and was told it was cancelled and allstar programs are going to be practicing at various gyms around the area. No other information was provided.

I'm honestly not surprised. I went last year and it was kinda weird...absolutely nobody was there...we got promised a shirt if we signed up for the email list and got no shirt...the only team I saw practice was top gun coed, and I went both days it was open... I imagine it probably costed those companies more money and time to get their products there than they actually made selling the products. Although I bought a TON of stuff...I felt bad for the companies that had to do so much for literally nobody to be at the expo!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think it's a nice idea if it was closer or more people knew about it. It wasn't on the property, right? I wanted to check it out last year but didn't even know where it was

I think it's a nice idea if it was closer or more people knew about it. It wasn't on the property, right? I wanted to check it out last year but didn't even know where it was

I knew what hotel property it was at and I still had to look around for 30 minutes until I found it.

I think it was fine last year, the only problem was to find it lol. If they did a little more advertising it would be popular.

WHY DID THE SUMMIT NOT HAVE BOWS FOR SALE I MEAN COME ON ITS A CHEER COMPETION
First of all, no need to shout. Secondly, if it was anything like Worlds than they didn't allow any other vendors to sell anything. If they didn't have bows than that's on Varsity. Or maybe they ran out before you got there, I've heard they ran out of a lot of stuff.

Back