All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this has nothing to do with the topic but..I LOVE YOUR AVATAR :rays: kills mehahah
Haha that was probably the most terrifying moment of life, being pretty much forced to kiss a stingray. But I ended up loving the picture and thought it was fitting for here since I'm a huge rays fan

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Haha that was probably the most terrifying moment of life, being pretty much forced to kiss a stingray. But I ended up loving the picture and thought it was fitting for here since I'm a huge rays fan

I know how scary that can be.. i was snorkling and a giant one came right next to me, all i could think was "LETS GO RAYS"

Ok - I just spent the last two days reading through the entire 50+ pages and I couldn't be happier with our decision to join the CA family this season! Your ethics and philosophies couldn't be any more the absolute polar opposite of the gym we left. My CP is a completely different athlete when she is on the floor and it is so nice to pick her up after a practice or tumbling class and see her smiling and excited about cheer again.

I know how scary that can be.. i was snorkling and a giant one came right next to me, all i could think was "LETS GO RAYS"
When I was on a cruise we did this stingray encounter thing. And I thought it was going to be at a sea world type place but noooo. They took you out to this sandbar in the middle of the ocean and rays just came up to you. They were hugeeee. It was terrifying.

When I was on a cruise we did this stingray encounter thing. And I thought it was going to be at a sea world type place but noooo. They took you out to this sandbar in the middle of the ocean and rays just came up to you. They were hugeeee. It was terrifying.

That's exactly where my avatar is from, in the Cayman Islands. I agree it was extremely terrifying, and then the person that took us was taking pictures and made everyone kiss one of the rays, even more terrifying.

That's exactly where my avatar is from, in the Cayman Islands. I agree it was extremely terrifying, and then the person that took us was taking pictures and made everyone kiss one of the rays, even more terrifying.
Yes Grand Cayman, that's where I was! Couldn't think of the name haha. That's so scary, I would not kiss one. One like tried to climb up the back of my legs so I jumped on the back of the guy in front of me, and at the time I was pretty positive it was my uncle but now I'm not so sure.

Yes Grand Cayman, that's where I was! Couldn't think of the name haha. That's so scary, I would not kiss one. One like tried to climb up the back of my legs so I jumped on the back of the guy in front of me, and at the time I was pretty positive it was my uncle but now I'm not so sure.

Oh everyone those rays. Are harmless! I live in grand cayman and they're the tamest things around..next time a fierceboarder is on my island, look me up!

Oh everyone those rays. Are harmless! I live in grand cayman and they're the tamest things around..next time a fierceboarder is on my island, look me up!
You do? That is so awesome. Hahah I've been there twice. Even if they are tame, they are still freaky! I can't believe how big they are...

Back