All-Star Cheer Extreme Questions And Answers From Courtney

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What have you learned the most from coaching?
What style of coaching works the best for you?
As Senior Elite has such a well known reputuation, do you push your athletes to one day be on this team and the other teams are merely stepping stones or do you have a sense in your gym that each team has its own positives and is just as important as Senior Elite? And how does that method work best for motivating the kids while creating unity?

What skills does it take to make Senior Elite? I understand the normal level 5 skill set but Senior Elite at Cheer Extreme is considered the best of the best. What are you looking for when new cheerleaders walk through your doors hoping to make that team and do you consider new cheerleaders for Senior Elite?
Thank you for your time.

Does it ever annoy/bother you when fans ask for picture or autographs of your athletes during comps?
Do you tell your athletes to stay away from fans?

Why, in the past, has their been so many crossovers on higher level, if not multi-level teams?
Int the future, will you try to limit the amount of crossovers in order to compete at Dallas? Or has Cheersport now become the big national for your program?

For me personally it helps me justify the retail therapy that always precedes big stressful events. I appreciate any reason for a new outfit :). On a serious note, it is a tremendous honor and I love meeting athletes and parents from all over.

Good to know...I was really disappointed to hear from another coach that you stood directly next to me at Cheersport and I didn't notice (they knew I wanted a picture haha)

Back