All-Star Cheer Extreme Questions And Answers From Courtney

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Say a big fan like myself, happen to be coming down the North Carolina this August with her mother to look at colleges and her mothers Office for her job and they just so happen to make a detour to Kernersville to just check out her favorite cheerleading gym ever and she just would like to just look around, maybe get stuff from the pro shop and even get a picture with you . Would that be okay? :)

How much do you feel that you got to know your Senior Elite seniors on a personal level? Do you/would you consider having an international team for them later on?

Thanks so much for doing this! Should prove to be a popular thread.

Why do your lower level teams not get the same music quality and choreo as your level 5 teams?!
I can't speak for CEA but I just wanted to put it out there. It is a common practice for gyms to spend money (or more money) on music for their level 5 teams. At the gym I cheered at our level 5 teams were done by JR and the levels 1-4 were done in house.

As far as choreography for CEAs level 1-4s, I beg to differ. In my opinion, their lower levels have awesome choreography as well. But, this is just my opinion. =)

Again, I can't speak for Courtney but I can see what you're implying in this question and I really both of them as non-issues

Is it true you've steered your athletes away from posting (not necessarily reading) on Fierceboard to avoid unnecessary drama/tension?

How many total coaches does CEA have? Including tumbling instructors, etc. I remember the good ole days when it was just you, Ben, Sarah, Chad!

Back