All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know if this had been answered but both teams would've each had 24 members so what happened to the 24 that didn't make the cut

To me it seems like they've had a lot or people leave, cause they keep mentioning this extra 25th person not the whole extra team. From what I can understand pink and black didn't have the number to compete in their divisions so instead of dispensing the teams they pulled the two together.

To me it seems like they've had a lot or people leave, cause they keep mentioning this extra 25th person not the whole extra team. From what I can understand pink and black didn't have the number to compete in their divisions so instead of dispensing the teams they pulled the two together.

That makes sense, I just kept hearing they combined to make one great team and I kept thinking that they already had 2 great teams why change it., thanks :)

I LOVE THIS SHOW AND HOW LONG THE EPISODES ARE :shimmy:
same!! with cheerleaders i was like "meh, i guess ill watch it" but with full out, i came home and was expecting to see this weeks episode in this thread and when i didnt, actually went out of my way to find the episode to watch it.. I'm loving this show!

Ep 4- Earn Your Spot

Holy mother of stunts..... :eek:

I like that each episode is not too far behind the present, it keeps people in the mood especially for competitions episodes (I've always felt post-competition residual feelings last for at most 2 weeks, after that it's history). I know a tonne of people who are excited about the "Large Senior showdown" at Cheersport after Panthers announced their confirmation of attendance, but I'm more excited for the IOC 5 division; Blink will have plenty of competition at Cheersport and more so at NCA.

ETA: Though, Blink is at a disadvantage seeing as they only practice together once a week. CA Wildcats are probably the most well-rehearsed team in the division so far, along with CF Nfinity, SOT Reign and SA Electric (as in how much earlier in the season they started/how often they practice as a team).

ETA 2.0: I just realised the 4 teams I mentioned are the only 4 IOC 5 teams to received full paid bids....... so far.

Last edited:
I know people can't usually record at Cheersport, but please, someone take a video. I am dying to see this routine so much that I wouldn't even mind a potato video.

Why don't you get a dartfish subscription?

Please stop with the eyebrow thing, such a pretty girl but it's so weird...
So agree with you! It was creeping me out a little bit but gorgeous girl
Now that you've brought it up, I can't unsee it....

It must be an involuntary facial muscle sort of thing. When you're in front of a camera, there's a tendency for certain "bad" habits to surface without you even realising it yourself.

Back