All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

heres a starting point for you: these are my two favorite routines they put out!
gymtyme pink worlds 2012

gymtyme black worlds 2013

Pink's long time center dancer Tamara and Black's center from this video Katie both just retired. Bless whoever has to simultaneously replace both of them on Blink this year.

his face is the best part.. after he tumbles he has a face like "uh oh..", falls to his ending position and just head in his hands. hahah he's awesome
He is awesome. I cheered with him back in the youth days and he has always been a beast tumbler!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

definitely like the route this show is taking versus others in the past with the "documentary" feel to it. my only complaint is that the background music was too loud and the interviews were too quiet (Misty's especially.) I had to turn my volume all the way up to really hear what they were all saying, but then the background music would turn on and blast out the speakers. please fix that whoever is in charge

Alexa - funner is not a word, girl :p sorry, I cringed when she said it. also, I know they said it was only their third practice so I have no doubts that all of the flyers chosen for that team are phenomenal, but I think the amount of times Gabi was the only one left in the air or hitting things speaks volumes to how great of a flyer she really is, which I kind of forgot in the craziness of ATV and smoed. I feel like she's gotten back to her roots of why she loves cheerleading with this team, and you can see it on her face which is all that matters at the end of the day. that makes me happy. :)

I really like the direction of this series. It'll be interesting to see what the final roster looks like.

Can i just say that I love their routine already. From what we can see of it right now, they are not playing around this year.

when gabi mentioned 005, i realized gabi will be competing against her older sister, assuming shes still on that team.

when gabi mentioned 005, i realized gabi will be competing against her older sister, assuming shes still on that team.
Her sister has retired from cheerleading and so have a lot of other athletes on last year's OO5 team, it looks like they have a brand new team with an exception of maybe 5-6 members.

Her sister has retired from cheerleading and so have a lot of other athletes on last year's OO5 team, it looks like they have a brand new team with an exception of maybe 5-6 members.
Do you know how many times I was told someone wasn't cheering on that team this season and she was really sad? Lol

One of them sent her their gold all in my chain shirt and sent her a card. Like a real card with a nice message and her "autograph" my daughter literally almost died!

Back