All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you know how many times I was told someone wasn't cheering on that team this season and she was really sad? Lol

One of them sent her their gold all in my chain shirt and sent her a card. Like a real card with a nice message and her "autograph" my daughter literally almost died!
She's not the only one, I felt kinda sad as well because I knew those were the same members that knew Omar and really took the name "OO5" to heart. I'm sure the current members have just as much respect and understanding for the name, but it's different when you personally got to know the individual you're walking on to the mat for every time you compete.

Last edited:
I'm a fan!! Love the blinkies. I wish that I could be like the cool kids. Great show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I understand that Blink is a combination of "Pink" and "Black", but wouldn't the athletes previously on Pink be at a disadvantage since to max out in stunts on an IOC 5 team most them would need to be double based? i.e. back spotters who aren't strong enough to be main bases. Also, to be a female on an IOC 5 team that wants to max out on stunts (7-8 groups), they only need at most 4-5 female bases and the rest flyers..... that would require cutting back on a lot of Pink (adding the fact that there were already females previously on black).

I really liked this episode, gave a good insight as to how a choreographer pulls a routine together; can't wait to see the finished product!!

Robert didn't make it did he? Cause he's been traveling with M.E

According to his social media he only stopped his tour like 2 weeks ago, so I'm assuming this series is more real time than we're used to seeing. However he does make reference to being happy he's on a team and lists GymTyme Blink on his social media. I got nosey and looked tonight.

Overall good episode. Interesting to see a look into how they do their choreography.

According to his social media he only stopped his tour like 2 weeks ago, so I'm assuming this series is more real time than we're used to seeing. However he does make reference to being happy he's on a team and lists GymTyme Blink on his social media. I got nosey and looked tonight.

Overall good episode. Interesting to see a look into how they do their choreography.

Real time? That's a thing?!

Aaaah I see, I just assumed since I hadn't seen photos or anything that he didn't make it (which would be sad cause he'd be awesome on blink)

I know Robert left europe about 3 weeks ago, Michaeleddie went back to the usa sooner. I saw Robert posting a picture of his new home in Louisville, so I guess he's staying.

I feel such a cheerstalker now!

I had the pleasure of getting to watch Wes Haley work his magic on all of our teams last season. He's seriously gifted at what he does, and even just watching it for so many days, I felt like I improved on my choreography abilities. They weren't kidding though when they said don't talk while he's trying to work! Props to him, it would be hard to go into choreo with a team that is so undefined at that point.

I don't know if this had been answered but both teams would've each had 24 members so what happened to the 24 that didn't make the cut

Back