All-Star Cheer Gyms In Cleveland?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

12stepCheermom

Best Parent and Grammar Teacher '14
Cheer Parent
May 10, 2011
Quick question...we're visiting my brother and his family in Mentor Ohio this summer. Is there a good place to go for a little tumbling action sometime in the week were there? What good gyms with quality coaches are around the Cleveland area?

NEO Allstars is about 40 minutes outside of the mentor/Cleveland area! The coaches are truly amazing! PM if you'd like some more info! :)

There's a gym called UFO (United Force of Ohio) in Hinckley. and Ohio Explosion is in Brunswick, I believe.

I actually live in Mentor and I go to Xcel Athletics in Chesterland. It is 10 minutes south of mentor and super easy to get to. It is right on 306, which you can take all the way from Mentor to the gym. If you have any more questions feel free to PM me!

I do tumbling clinics at Ohio explosion a few times a year. A great program that offers all levels.

Spirit athletics is an up and coming gym based out of Solon. It's only a little drive from mentor and the staff is very qualified, the gym has great equipment and its a great atmosphere. To tumble in. Message me for more info I'm actually very close with the owner

Back