All-Star Cheer Live - Can't Sign Up!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Every time I go to sign up I am told I need a promo code. I went to the homepage, signed in, clicked the "Jamfest Watch Live for $10 a day," filled out all the required fields but the promo code part, and then it tells me I need a promo code. I'm confused as to what I'm supposed to put there.
I think they have stopped the signing up for 1 day as there were too many issues..correct me if I am wrong!

I think they have stopped the signing up for 1 day as there were too many issues..correct me if I am wrong!
Yes...it did say that on the website...no more signing up for the $10 live webcast due to issues..wonder if the other options of $19.99 will work?

Yes...it did say that on the website...no more signing up for the $10 live webcast due to issues..wonder if the other options of $19.99 will work?
I believe Adam did post that you could do the Elite memberships still to watch.

Thanks guys! Super busy today....YES too many issues with $10 webcast while 99% of Elite members loved the product! So for us to provide a better product and better customer support we decided this was the best overall option for our company.

Thanks guys! Super busy today....YES too many issues with $10 webcast while 99% of Elite members loved the product! So for us to provide a better product and better customer support we decided this was the best overall option for our company.
Out of interest, how come the hall H is more fuzzy than the rest?

After looking at the absolutely amazing quality of this livestream from Varsity streaming college nationals for 8 bucks, it really puts things into perspective. The quality comparison is like night and day!

CheerLive thank you so much ! I had a perfect stream and sat happily until 4.30 am watching supernationals then majors from my room all the way in scotland! without people like you and ideas like CheerLive other cheerleaders all over the world never really get to see lower level teams, or the full events or even videos of this quality of routines!! Normally we have to wait and search youtube. I will say it again because i truly mean it THANK YOU!!! you made a scottish cheerleader very happy :) .... p.s. my elite membership is worth its weight in gold!

CheerLive thank you so much ! I had a perfect stream and sat happily until 4.30 am watching supernationals then majors from my room all the way in scotland! without people like you and ideas like CheerLive other cheerleaders all over the world never really get to see lower level teams, or the full events or even videos of this quality of routines!! Normally we have to wait and search youtube. I will say it again because i truly mean it THANK YOU!!! you made a scottish cheerleader very happy :) .... p.s. my elite membership is worth its weight in gold!

I want to shimmy this 1,000 times! We do it for people like you, Im very thankful for your membership and glad to provide our services for fans like you across the WORLD!!

Great question! We plan on having ALL videos from this weekend up online for our Elite members no later then 24 hours after a team performs (if not earlier), we are leaving Indy Monday evening and plan on having everything up by that time!
[/quote]

Is this still the case? There are several routines that I missed over the weekend and I can't seem to find them in the VOD.

Has anyone else tried to cancel their Elite membership? I have tried to via their website. It says someone will get back to me. And nothing has happened and I am now being charged for another month of service. Help!

I've tried cancelling AND getting a refund. My teams are STILL not up from Jamfest Indy, despite posting on their FB request for who needed to be posted and sending two emails. I've now called and STILL no response. I'm beyond frustrated!

Back