All-Star Cheer Live - Can't Sign Up!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Guys i really am sorry, how do you think I feel? Do you think I enjoy having people steal our stream and make it free on other sites? You think I enjoy people harassing my personal Facebook page, all I know is what I see....Im trying to do as much as I can, really! Im very sorry we will handle refunds as soon as the event is over....again guys im sorry

From our end the webcast looks great, every individual has a different experience on our site due to many variables....obviously we still have "kinks" to work out!

Again Im sorry for everything, obviously I am a failure and so is CheerLIVE.....thank you for those who have supported CheerLIVE, it really means the world to me.

Adam
i think that it is great! i think even though some videos might get choppy, it's better than nothing! it's definitely worth the $10!

For those of us that paid to view the majors event but were unable to watch some of the teams due to technical issues will they be put up so we can see them?

just wanted to inform that numerous people were able to view the cheerlive feed of the majors for free on cheerlive.net. as in your very own website. obviously it was just a glitch, but it still happened.

Yeah um while CheerLive was freaking out about someone stealing their feed and broadcasting it they themself were broadcasting it for free on their own website. I watched almost the entire Majors event without paying and I watched it on cheerlive.net
While you were charging people to watch you were allowing it to be seen for free.

That was probably it.

Yeah if you signed in with the account you used for the free webcasts then the majors one worked. Not sure how long it was working because I didn't notice it until the Majors started and people were talking about the girl who was ripping off the feed.

Yeah if you signed in with the account you used for the free webcasts then the majors one worked. Not sure how long it was working because I didn't notice it until the Majors started and people were talking about the girl who was ripping off the feed.
I am so mad i did not do this!

I don't have any either.
Me neither

I did, however, have an awesome experience watching the MAJORS last night! I remember back in 07 when the worlds live stream first happened..it had simialr issues to cheer live has had...give it time to develop. I thought that when the stream was on the quality was fantastic! You can't go from 0-100 straight away

Guys i really am sorry, how do you think I feel? Do you think I enjoy having people steal our stream and make it free on other sites? You think I enjoy people harassing my personal Facebook page, all I know is what I see....Im trying to do as much as I can, really! Im very sorry we will handle refunds as soon as the event is over....again guys im sorry

From our end the webcast looks great, every individual has a different experience on our site due to many variables....obviously we still have "kinks" to work out!

Again Im sorry for everything, obviously I am a failure and so is CheerLIVE.....thank you for those who have supported CheerLIVE, it really means the world to me.

Adam
My experience has been perfect with cheerlive. However this morning I have no sound???? Maybe you can help?

If you just want to watch The MAJORS, sign up as a FREE Allstar member FIRST then you can click live webcasting, then click the Majors tab on the right, put your info in and then your registered to watch the event. Again the MAJORS webcast will start 7pm CST, the actual show starts 8pm CST!

NO PROMO CODE needed

Every time I go to sign up I am told I need a promo code. I went to the homepage, signed in, clicked the "Jamfest Watch Live for $10 a day," filled out all the required fields but the promo code part, and then it tells me I need a promo code. I'm confused as to what I'm supposed to put there.

Adam
This post broke my heart. I just started a convo with you about my membership with some hopefully uplifting words ! You need to hear some good to overpower the bad !

Back