All-Star Cheer Live - Can't Sign Up!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i tried to sign up & pay for the live feed after the free one went down before...couldn't even get the cheerlive website to load :confused: oh well. seeing how much trouble you guys are having makes me glad i didn't spend $10 that i shouldn't have spent anyway. stalking the boards for updates isn't such a bad way to spend a saturday night...lol

My suggestion (for next time) is for CheerLive to have a "test" video where people can test and see if they can view a video before they pay. Also list the system requirements to view (maybe they do, I didn't check). I have a feeling some people may not have the right plug-in or system requirements. I am not computer expert but I think that was my issue last year with CheerLive, it was something missing on my system, not CheerLive's fault.

Guys i really am sorry, how do you think I feel? Do you think I enjoy having people steal our stream and make it free on other sites? You think I enjoy people harassing my personal Facebook page, all I know is what I see....Im trying to do as much as I can, really! Im very sorry we will handle refunds as soon as the event is over....again guys im sorry

From our end the webcast looks great, every individual has a different experience on our site due to many variables....obviously we still have "kinks" to work out!

Again Im sorry for everything, obviously I am a failure and so is CheerLIVE.....thank you for those who have supported CheerLIVE, it really means the world to me.

Adam

Guys i really am sorry, how do you think I feel? Do you think I enjoy having people steal our stream and make it free on other sites? You think I enjoy people harassing my personal Facebook page, all I know is what I see....Im trying to do as much as I can, really! Im very sorry we will handle refunds as soon as the event is over....again guys im sorry

From our end the webcast looks great, every individual has a different experience on our site due to many variables....obviously we still have "kinks" to work out!

Again Im sorry for everything, obviously I am a failure and so is CheerLIVE.....thank you for those who have supported CheerLIVE, it really means the world to me.

Adam
For those it's not working for still go through the link posted on CheerLIVE's facebook. I support CheerLIVE, it's great getting the behind the scenes of events, announcements, team interviews... Youtube videos aren't the same. It is working for me perfectly know, once again sorry for kind of throwing a temper tantrum earlier. I LOVE CheerLIVE, and I hope you continue to cover upcoming events! Thanks, W2W

Adam

Adam again thank you for doing this for all of us . It is expected to have a few bumps in the road , I have to say that y

Back