All-Star Cheer Live - Can't Sign Up!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey CheerLive ! I'm signing up for the Elite membership but is it true that the live stream only works with Firefox? I've had a few people say that downloading Firefox on my Mac is not a good thing and can be cause viruses, but some say its just fine. Anyone know? I can download on my other computer but its a work computer and they frown upon that!

Downloading Firefox on your mac is not a bad thing and won't cause you to get viruses any more than any other browser will.

i caved and signed up for elite. where do i watch the webcast?
http://www.cheerlive.net/?/webcast
On the right...JAMFEST CHEER SUPERNATIONALS WATCH LIVE
Majors don't come on till 8pm tomorrow night.
well then whats the point in watching the individuals if you cant hear their music or cheers....hmmmm
I can't hear anything either :(
Downloading Firefox on your mac is not a bad thing and won't cause you to get viruses any more than any other browser will.
Thank you!

Multiple questions let me try and answer them all!

I think you may have to wait until tomorrow to buy the live stream. I went ahead and upgraded to the elite membership, so I can already see the streams. They had some practice going on in one hall, but that was all (no sound). CheerLive can you confirm.

Yes $10 daily webcast is a 24hr "pass" to an Elite Membership, which means many of the people who wanted to "pre pay" for our $10 webcast have not gotten access. We intentionally are waiting till tommorow morning to give access for $10.

We truly appreciate every Elite member of our site and wanted to provide the ability for those loyal customers to check their connection and have "VIP" access to tonights stream. We do not have the ability to provide audio tonight but there will be audio all weekend! If you can tell nobody is moving the camera, we are leaving the stream up ALL NIGHT, again this is mostly for support so people can feel comfortable viewing our stream before the BIG DAY!

Okay so do you have to buy the webcast for Super Nats tomorrow AND The Majors? or does the $10 cover both?

Yes JAMFEST and The Majors are two separate events. If you'd like to watch the webcast of Saturday/Sunday of Jamfest & MAJORS Saturday night it would be total $30.

can you post a link to where i can purchase the webcast? i cant seem to find it from the home page.

http://www.cheerlive.net/?/webcast
Click the links on the right for:
$10 Webcast (24hr Elite access available tmrw morning)
$19.99 Elite Membership + $5 a month (Get Every Live Webcast + Video On-Demand)
$10 The Majors (Seperate event from JAMFEST Super Nationals)

Hope this helps! Thanks again to everyone becoming a fan of CheerLIVE! Like our Facebook page and also dont forget about our own section of the Fierce Board! We get notifications when people post on our board while here I just get alerts by tags!

Hope everyone enjoys this weekends festivities!~ We are so excited!

Quite the deal, the Elite membership. Thanks for everything CheerLive!

And might I add, I'm using Safari and its working great so far! Haven't downloaded Firefox yet but I will if necessary tomorrow.

Hey CheerLive ! I'm signing up for the Elite membership but is it true that the live stream only works with Firefox? I've had a few people say that downloading Firefox on my Mac is not a good thing and can be cause viruses, but some say its just fine. Anyone know? I can download on my other computer but its a work computer and they frown upon that!

Download free antivirus software for MAC. I use (and have used for years) AVAST on my PC and my husband uses Sophos for his MAC (bc Avast wasn't free at the time for MAC's when he first got his, but now it is). It's completely free and just as reliable.. :) My brother builds computers, used to mod Xbox's, knows most programming languages and he used AVAST. Just don't ever click anything that says "upgrade" bc they do have paid versions, but their free ones are just as good for a normal consumer. It's good for a year, then you have to re register every year..but it's really not a hassle at all. Did I mention it was free? ;)

http://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/free-tools/sophos-antivirus-for-mac-home-edition.aspx
http://www.avast.com/mac-edition

Back