All-Star Cheer Live - Can't Sign Up!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I downloaded the newest version of firefox on my macbook pro and still cannot get it to open up. I put in my user name and password and it just says "you need to enter your user name and password". I do that again and it still says the same thing - it doesn't recognize that I am signing in. I bought the elite package but disappointed if I have to wait til I am at home and try it on my desktop at home. Any suggestions?

I signed up to elite membership last night, I have firefox and the latest adobe flashplayer. My computer connection is really fast but I am simply getting a loading screen on the stream. Should I be able to see anything but loading yet? (anyone can answer who knows!)

I'm also wondering if the Elite membership allows you access to watch The Majors before I buy as well because I know it says you get access to all webcasts, but I didn't know if The Majors was considered like a "special" or something.

Does buying the "Elite" package cover for watching "The Majors?"
I'm also wondering if the Elite membership allows you access to watch The Majors before I buy as well because I know it says you get access to all webcasts, but I didn't know if The Majors was considered like a "special" or something.

From this thread.... http://forum.fierceboard.com/threads/join-the-revoltion.20846/#post-494202
Have you become an Elite member of CheerLIVE yet? Hurry up and get your login info so you can enjoy JAMFEST & The MAJORS for only $19.99! Elite memberships also include Video On-Demand of EVERY performance, so you can watch your favorite routines over and over!!
JOIN THE REVOLUTION TODAY! www.CheerLIVE.net

Is anyone else having issues with changing halls? Every time I change between halls, I have to log back in

Everything fine here. However, I'm wondering why the feed is so grainy? Anyone else having that issue?
Yep, Halls H & J are very grainy, yet Hall I is perfect? It also seems like Hall J might be a bit, I don't know how to explain it, but laggy? Kind of like it makes the routines look like they're being performed by robots, lol.

Yep, Halls H & J are very grainy, yet Hall I is perfect? It also seems like Hall J might be a bit, I don't know how to explain it, but laggy? Kind of like it makes the routines look like they're being performed by robots, lol.
Having the exact same problem!

Download free antivirus software for MAC. I use (and have used for years) AVAST on my PC and my husband uses Sophos for his MAC (bc Avast wasn't free at the time for MAC's when he first got his, but now it is). It's completely free and just as reliable.. :) My brother builds computers, used to mod Xbox's, knows most programming languages and he used AVAST. Just don't ever click anything that says "upgrade" bc they do have paid versions, but their free ones are just as good for a normal consumer. It's good for a year, then you have to re register every year..but it's really not a hassle at all. Did I mention it was free? ;)

http://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/free-tools/sophos-antivirus-for-mac-home-edition.aspx
http://www.avast.com/mac-edition

just downloaded.. thank you!

I'm logged in but I'm not finding the halls....whats up...what am I missing here?

Back