All-Star Cheer! Mini Allstars On Lifetime Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

on march 12 and 13 kenzie didnt not compete with minis she only did 4 competitions with the mini team because they needed a base that was of age for mini......just remember if u dont know us we are a small gym so just like any other gym small gym we have to have cross overs to make our teams complete i was there for a lot of the taping for this show so plz know there was a lot of editing that was done :)

my sm.senior 3 team only had 18 people on.. so we had room
we also have a little 8 year old at our gym with a full- but she stayed on the j2 team (as that is the youngest we have)

What is a window licker? "He or she that pulls the chair up to the viewing area window & sits for 2-3-4 hours breathing heavily on the glass watching their child. If they sat any closer they would be licking the window.. LOL!

Oh yes!! I'm using this term for the rest of my life! LOL!

my sm.senior 3 team only had 18 people on.. so we had room
we also have a little 8 year old at our gym with a full- but she stayed on the j2 team (as that is the youngest we have)

well our senior team needed a flyer we had 18 people on our team with only three flyers we needed a nother flyer kenzie is a very pretty flyer with great flexibility and she bases on the mini 1 team and is a flyer on senior 3 why not let her showcase all her talents?

@kjstepone I also wanted to commend you as someone else did earlier. You really are taking this well. I'm sure it's not easy to have this show picked apart like this when your gym is on it, but you've handled the criticism of the show very maturely. (Although the mom I think most people are really taking issue with is from the other gym on the show...)

(and also @cheermrt you are also taking it well. Even though we disagree, you have handled this well too :))

@kjstepone I also wanted to commend you as someone else did earlier. You really are taking this well. I'm sure it's not easy to have this show picked apart like this when your gym is on it, but you've handled the criticism of the show very maturely. (Although the mom I think most people are really taking issue with is from the other gym on the show...)

(and also @cheermrt you are also taking it well. Even though we disagree, you have handled this well too :))

thank you so much just-a-mom it so hard to see ms karen (kenzies mom who i call mom and a lot of the other kids at the gym calls mom to) really get bashed on here b/c of the way the editing was done she was asked two different question

Q: how do you feel if kenzie doesnt get first place
A: kenzie aways a winner in my eyes

the second question was how has this sport kept her physically fit and the the two answers got put into one like i said i know ms karen very well and belive me she doesnt think kenzie is a winner b/c she has a 6pack......i love my gym and the family that we are and i have a lot of respect for step 1 too its really sad the producers could not have made this show what it was suppose to b about......mini allstars and the hard work and dedication it takes to be in this sport :)

Has anyone complained to Lifetime about this? It is a really big shame that this was painted in such a poor light due to the editing. Maybe if enough people complained to them, rather then bashing the parents/coaches/gym etc. maybe if it's picked up they will be a little more apt to edit it more fairly. If not, I say we blast them with as many complaints until they do. Our kids work so hard for what they've accomplished and when people see one example, they stereotype at large. Last thing this sport needs is one more stereotype.

Garfield sidekick is called Odie. You know how the head windex mom has a faithful sidekick..... We call them Garfield and Odie.

omg I just choked this is tooooo funny........
window licker, garfield and odie... you are killing me!!!

i had watched the new one but on what days on lifetime does the show come on new ones anyway!

COACHING MINI'S HAS BEEN MY NEW OBSESSION THIS LAST YEAR :)
~next year get to coach level two minis's~
so feirce :)

omg I just choked this is tooooo funny........
window licker, garfield and odie... you are killing me!!!

Don't forget "Head windex mom". I am dying. :DMy daughter thinks this is hilarious--and I believe I am now going to be called one of these things. In my defense i am not THAT close to the window...and we live reeeaalllyy far from the gym, so I HAVE to stay! :p

Don't forget "Head windex mom". I am dying. :DMy daughter thinks this is hilarious--and I believe I am now going to be called one of these things. In my defense i am not THAT close to the window...and we live reeeaalllyy far from the gym, so I HAVE to stay! :p

I'm with you....maybe if we make sure we are at least 12 inches from the glass than we will not be classified!

Back