All-Star Cheer Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No, I see how you could have taken it that way, I never said it couldn't be taken that way, which is why I am clarifying that i didn't mean it that way. Yes, your right, it can be interpreted wrong... I don't know why you are arguing with me when I never denied that I should have worded it differently.

lol I'm not arguing. Just giving you a hard time. :D And i felt bad because it seemed like everyone was getting ready to tell flipflop101 that she was starting drama etc. But I know you didn't mean it that way. You don't strike me as someone who would ever even say anything close to that, although I can think of a few people who WOULD say that. :confused: (besides... How else would you have found out about my dream show - "Fat Moms of Unemployment"???)

No, I see how you could have taken it that way, I never said it couldn't be taken that way, which is why I am clarifying that i didn't mean it that way. Yes, your right, it can be interpreted wrong... I don't know why you are arguing with me when I never denied that I should have worded it differently.

Lol. It's just 'cuz she's from Illinois! Said with LOVE and no snark!!!

lol I'm not arguing. Just giving you a hard time. :D And i felt bad because it seemed like everyone was getting ready to tell flipflop101 that she was starting drama etc. But I know you didn't mean it that way. You don't strike me as someone who would ever even say anything close to that, although I can think of a few people who WOULD say that. :confused: (besides... How else would you have found out about my dream show - "Fat Moms of Unemployment"???)
Hahaha okay! I'm glad to hear that! I would have hated for someone to think I was insulting ICE or any other Illinois program. And I would definitely be watching your show, haha.

Hahaha okay! I'm glad to hear that! I would have hated for someone to think I was insulting ICE or any other Illinois program. And I would definitely be watching your show, haha.

LOL now I'm gonna be the one in trouble. After worlds Mamarazzi is going to come on here and be like "WTH?!? Why am I in your example for Fat Moms of Unemployment??? I'm not fat OR unemployed!" Oops...

Can someone let me know when they figure out who is REALLY gonna be on the show? A lot of speculating & rumors going on here. Is it ICE, Famous Superstars, or AZ Power...

Don't judge! Lol
What's wrong with being a Cougar!!
Oh yeah,... The part about getting caught kissing your CP's coach... Eewwww
LOL!! I would be mortified!! That's just wrong on so many levels. She probably was trying to get her CP a better spot in the routine :)

Not sure if I should post the pic because it's from a personal instagram but I think they're following a few gyms and then narrowing them down. The woman from AZ Power said they made the "final cut" which I interpret as the last round before comiting to filming one team.

Oh they'll have a field day in Arizona! It was almost as crazy as other states but with the difference that we were legends in our own minds...outside of the state no one cared...lol
I can think of a few really competitive parents that they could follow!

I'm not sure how that answers the thing I said. AZ Power is also just one that was mentioned as possible - no different than ICE. And you then said that at least if it was them it would be a "good gym"... implying (at least to me and apparently at least one other person) that the gyms already mentioned were not good. Whether you meant it that way or not that's how some people took it. I'm not sure how no one sees how this could be taken that way.

Example:
Me: They're filming a show about unemployed moms who sit at home all day. I'm considering signing up.
Someone else: oh god... I hope it's not just all fat ladies eating ice cream and watching Law and Order all day!
cupieqt says: oh, I heard Mamarazzi might do it.
You: Oh Mamarazzi??? Awesome! Then at least it'll be a REAL mom who at least takes care of her kids...

Can you not see how in that conversation I might feel the implied statement is that I'm NOT a good mom? (ha! Obviously this is hypothetical cuz I'm awesome)

Why am I starring in "The Fat and the Jobless?" Number A, I'm just a little fluffy. Number B, I have a job. I'm a fundraiser. *neck roll, snap*

Back