All-Star Cheer Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Calm down everyone, they are not trying to make it look like dance moms. They want to show the true meaning of the sport, the time we put into cheerleading, and the results. They are not trying to make us look ridiculous and stupid.
they said this for dance moms too just so the parents would sign a contract that was impossible to get out of for several seasons. they will make the show out to be whatever they want because they can. drama sells and i can almost guarantee it will be just like dance moms.

Sorry; message sent before I was finished.

My daughter puts a lot of work into cheerleading. I love and support her. I don't consider that work. More like second nature.

If I was putting "a lot of work" into her activity, I would be seriously reevaluating why she was doing it in the first place. Because it is about her, not me.

I will admit to making a lot of sacrifices...but again, that's second nature in this house and doesn't qualify as work.

Sorry; message sent before I was finished.

My daughter puts a lot of work into cheerleading. I love and support her. I don't consider that work. More like second nature.

If I was putting "a lot of work" into her activity, I would be seriously reevaluating why she was doing it in the first place. Because it is about her, not me.

I will admit to making a lot of sacrifices...but again, that's second nature in this house and doesn't qualify as work.

Shoot....sitting in the gym is my part time job.

I've heard from some of the Moms' and kids' interviewed for this. From what they said and the questions they were asked, I concluded this will be just like Dance Moms!

And you thought the psycho cheer Moms in your gym couldn't get any worse? Just wait till these Moms get a chance to present their "psychocheermomness" to the world! It ain't gonna be pretty!

I've heard from some of the Moms' and kids' interviewed for this. From what they said and the questions they were asked, I concluded this will be just like Dance Moms!

And you thought the psycho cheer Moms in your gym couldn't get any worse? Just wait till these Moms get a chance to present their "psychocheermomness" to the world! It ain't gonna be pretty!
I'm so pumped. It's gonna be sooooo entertaining!! Haha we all gotta admit their drama keeps us glued to the screen

I'm so pumped. It's gonna be sooooo entertaining!! Haha we all gotta admit their drama keeps us glued to the screen
Am I the only cheer mom that is thinking that if the Moms in our gym ever acted like the Dance moms we would no longer have a cheer home? Have I acted like that during the hour drive home from the gym?..Uh yes! But I have too much respect for my CP and her coaches to ever act like that in front of anyone but my CP:) have I texted or called her coaches?...uh yes! But we are all like family...my CP has even given 2 of her limited high school graduation tickets to coaches over family! I hope this Cheer Moms show 'bounds' its way out of existence:(

How 'bout this- They can make a show about about a single Mom in VA, who works full-time and fundraises like it's a 2nd job, just so her two silly, well-rounded kids (one of whom is a boy) can all-star cheer their little hearts out. And she even curses a little, but she's super-fierce and keeps it real. And they can pay her a boat-load to be on the show...Jessss (in my Meesh voice.)
Love it...or a single mom, same scenario but in California ;)

Back