All-Star Cheer Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I got one even better...mom cheating on husband with a coach that was at least 20 years younger than her. She got caught by her cp and her cp's team making out with him behind the gym...scandelous in AZ we were!!
OH MY GAWD!!!! behind the gym? Where is the class people?

ok, gif and shame me if it's already been mentioned :oops: (it's finals and I'm too tired to read every page in this thread) but a girl on AZ power posted a pic of a coach or someone saying that they made it to the final cut and was going to be filming them at worlds

wait... AZ power agreed to this? I'm actually really surprised. At least they chose a good team. If they are going to make us all look dramatic and crazy at least it will be a talented team!

wait... AZ power agreed to this? I'm actually really surprised. At least they chose a good team. If they are going to make us all look dramatic and crazy at least it will be a talented team!

So you're saying the Illinois teams aren't talented or are good teams.....WOW.

So you're saying the Illinois teams aren't talented or are good teams.....WOW.
Thank you, Beth Docker , I wasn't at all. There are many teams from Illinois that I LOVE. I have ICE in my top 3 at worlds in small coed, and I love UA. There are tons of other really talented programs from Illinois as well. Actually when I wrote my post I wasn't thinking about Illinois at all. All I was saying is that I didn't want some no name gym that is throwing janky back handsprings at best.

In flipflop101 's defense... I can see how it was taken that way. Considering the whole thread has been saying that most people are under the impression ICE has agreed to do this (and many people have stated that they ARE doing it) and NO ONE has said "well at least it's a good team"... everyone has just made "Illinois crazy" jokes (which, don't get me wrong, are hilarious). Well, I can see how when someone says "Oh wait! AZ Power might do it? Well at least then it'll be a good team and not just drama!" that someone might take that as them saying Illinois is just drama and not good at all.

No one has mentioned any no name gyms with janky tumbling. So I'm not sure why that's the example given. Just ICE (definitely NOT "no name") and maybe a couple others. I don't recall anyone saying about ICE "well at least they have amazing teams to go with the Illinois crazy".

In flipflop101 's defense... I can see how it was taken that way. Considering the whole thread has been saying that most people are under the impression ICE has agreed to do this (and many people have stated that they ARE doing it) and NO ONE has said "well at least it's a good team"... everyone has just made "Illinois crazy" jokes (which, don't get me wrong, are hilarious). Well, I can see how when someone says "Oh wait! AZ Power might do it? Well at least then it'll be a good team and not just drama!" that someone might take that as them saying Illinois is just drama and not good at all.

No one has mentioned any no name gyms with janky tumbling. So I'm not sure why that's the example given. Just ICE (definitely NOT "no name") and maybe a couple others. I don't recall anyone saying about ICE "well at least they have amazing teams to go with the Illinois crazy".
I was under the impression it wasn't decided who it would be. I thought ICE was just one of the many possibilities and rumors going around. ICE is not the only program that has been talked about. Just a few pages ago this was posted:
NOW CASTING FOR A CHEER REALITY SHOW...

MUST BE FROM AN ALL STAR GYM!!! ( NO HIGH SCHOOLS)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR "ABBY LEE MILLER" OF CHEER!!!
PREFERABLY FROM THE SOUTH...
THE CRAZIER THE BETTER...
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA......
(We are NOT looking for nice and sweet)
THINK INTENSE....

ANNOUNCING A NEW SERIES FORM THE PRODUCERS OF AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!
IT WILL REVEAL THE WILD JOURNEY OF ALL STAR CHEERLEADERS, THEIR PASSIONATE COACHES (AND MOMS) AS THEY STRIVE TO TAKE THEIR TEAMS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

THE INTENSE COMPETITION AND RIVALRIES BETWEEN GYMS AND PARENTS (IN THE SAME GYM)

AWESOME PUBLICITY FOR YOUR GYM NOT TO MENTION THE COMPENSATION..

Casting A competitive cheer coach and/or gym owner. MUST be INTENSE, CRAZY, DRAMATIC!!!!!! Do you do everything you can to make sure your KIDS reach their full cheering potential? Do you sacrifice to make sure your cheerleaders gets the best? Do whatever it takes to make sure your cheerleader’s dream becomes a reality? and most importantly YOUR GYM WINS!!!!

If so, we may want you! To submit you and your coach shoot an email to:

[email protected]

Include a quick bio with your name, occupation, city where you coach ect. Brag about you gym and their cheer leading skills. What makes them the best and what makes you the craziest... Include a few photos of your gym and awards and credits from the past season..
Please leave a phone number and best time to reach you so our producers cab contact you.
MUST have access to Skype!!

I was under the impression it wasn't decided who it would be. I thought ICE was just one of the many possibilities and rumors going around. ICE is not the only program that has been talked about. Just a few pages ago this was posted:

I'm not sure how that answers the thing I said. AZ Power is also just one that was mentioned as possible - no different than ICE. And you then said that at least if it was them it would be a "good gym"... implying (at least to me and apparently at least one other person) that the gyms already mentioned were not good. Whether you meant it that way or not that's how some people took it. I'm not sure how no one sees how this could be taken that way.

Example:
Me: They're filming a show about unemployed moms who sit at home all day. I'm considering signing up.
Someone else: oh god... I hope it's not just all fat ladies eating ice cream and watching Law and Order all day!
cupieqt says: oh, I heard Mamarazzi might do it.
You: Oh Mamarazzi??? Awesome! Then at least it'll be a REAL mom who at least takes care of her kids...

Can you not see how in that conversation I might feel the implied statement is that I'm NOT a good mom? (ha! Obviously this is hypothetical cuz I'm awesome)

I'm not sure how that answers the thing I said. AZ Power is also just one that was mentioned as possible - no different than ICE. And you then said that at least if it was them it would be a "good gym"... implying (at least to me and apparently at least one other person) that the gyms already mentioned were not good. Whether you meant it that way or not that's how some people took it. I'm not sure how no one sees how this could be taken that way.

Example:
Me: They're filming a show about unemployed moms who sit at home all day. I'm considering signing up.
Someone else: oh god... I hope it's not just all fat ladies eating ice cream and watching Law and Order all day!
cupieqt says: oh, I heard Mamarazzi might do it.
You: Oh Mamarazzi??? Awesome! Then at least it'll be a REAL mom who at least takes care of her kids...

Can you not see how in that conversation I might feel the implied statement is that I'm NOT a good mom? (ha! Obviously this is hypothetical cuz I'm awesome)
No, I see how you could have taken it that way, I never said it couldn't be taken that way, which is why I am clarifying that i didn't mean it that way. Yes, your right, it can be interpreted wrong... I don't know why you are arguing with me when I never denied that I should have worded it differently.

Back