All-Star Cheer Music & Copyright Laws...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Actually you were the one who came out with your "fists swinging" so to speak, and for no good reason. I think it's fairly obvious if you read the thread that you appear to be more the antagonist; which is why I'm guessing some ppl are calling you out in it.
Fist swinging? It was your little "oh lord don't tell him he's wrong" comment that got us here.I have read through all our posts and all you seem to do is spout out knowledge you think you have, when in reality it sounds like all you are doing is quoting Wikipedia. You are not a producer and you don't have experience in the cheer music industry. You're what? The parent of some kid right? It is detrimental to just say what you think are facts because someone might actually believe you. Making cheer music is not illegal. What I'm doing is not illegal. If it is, find and cite the court case where it was decided. If its not fair use, then tell me, what are the three factors the courts consider when determining if something is fair use? And what was the ruling considering cheer music since determining fair use would be a case by case basis? Let me save you the trouble, you won't find any court documentation on this and you never will. So don't come on here and tell me and everyone else that what I'm doing is illegal when you have no real information or facts.

Fist swinging? It was your little "oh lord don't tell him he's wrong" comment that got us here.I have read through all our posts and all you seem to do is spout out knowledge you think you have, when in reality it sounds like all you are doing is quoting Wikipedia. You are not a producer and you don't have experience in the cheer music industry. You're what? The parent of some kid right? It is detrimental to just say what you think are facts because someone might actually believe you. Making cheer music is not illegal. What I'm doing is not illegal. If it is, find and cite the court case where it was decided. If its not fair use, then tell me, what are the three factors the courts consider when determining if something is fair use? And what was the ruling considering cheer music since determining fair use would be a case by case basis? Let me save you the trouble, you won't find any court documentation on this and you never will. So don't come on here and tell me and everyone else that what I'm doing is illegal when you have no real information or facts.
Ok buddy- you wanna be an a** so be it. Sounds to me like you WANT for me report you and cheer music in general. Shall I ask someone high on the food chain for a formal letter/email, etc. that I can post here for clarification?! Because I certainly will if you'd like.. Would everyone like that and be satisfied if I just go ahead and get the ball running and report cheer producers' music since YOU are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that you're correct?! Of course the fact that my father is in the radio and music industry some 30 plus years and I can list numerous famous producers, artists, DJ's, and a record company he's invested in with one of his long-standing employees, etc must mean that everything that comes out of my mouth must come from Wikipedia? Ok David, keep
Telling yourself and doing whatever makes your day feel worthwhile You sure seem to have a lot of time on your hands for such a busy music producer.

*there's some good drama for people the ppl itt waiting w/the popcorn in hand. Now I'll sit back and have myself some in case anyone wants to continue this convo in this elementary style fashion*

Reading comprehension > you
And sounds like someone needs anger management classes. Settle down Beavis.. No seriously you're really tightly wound- you need to go to your happy place or something.

Ok buddy- you wanna be an a** so be it. Sounds to me like you WANT for me report you and cheer music in general. Shall I ask someone high on the food chain for a formal letter/email, etc. that I can post here for clarification?! Because I certainly will if you'd like.. Would everyone like that and be satisfied if I just go ahead and get the ball running and report cheer producers' music since YOU are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that you're correct?! Of course the fact that my father is in the radio and music industry some 30 plus years and I can list numerous famous producers, artists, DJ's, and a record company he's invested in with one of his long-standing employees, etc must mean that everything that comes out of my mouth must come from Wikipedia? Ok David, keep
Telling yourself and doing whatever makes your day feel worthwhile You sure seem to have a lot of time on your hands for such a busy music producer.

*there's some good drama for people the ppl itt waiting w/the popcorn in hand. Now I'll sit back and have myself some in case anyone wants to continue this convo in this elementary style fashion*

Reading comprehension > you
And sounds like someone needs anger management classes. Settle down Beavis.. No seriously you're really tightly wound- you need to go to your happy place or something.
Beavis? Hahahaha you're pathetic. Nice name dropping throughout that whole post. I could care less what your dad does. I dare you to get me a formal letter sent. You won't do poop. You can keep spouting this nonsense all you want to try to make me feel bad, or that my argument is unjustified, but it won't. And be careful whose reading comprehension you criticize. I have my Master's degree in English, so trust me, I can make it through your grade school posts just fine. I know exactly what your saying, it's not hard to figure out. Don't make off the cuff remarks and I won't come at you like this. Not once did I freak for someone responding to one of my posts until you came along. All I ever did was try to bring some light to the situation so people could understand better what was going on. You can say you are on our sides all you want but reading through your posts, your attitude conveys something much different. So cool the holier than than thou my father worked in the recording industry bullshit, because no one cares. And nice try to take a jab at me being such a "busy" producer. It's the offseason you dumbass. We are all just filling our calendars. I'm done with you.

Unrelated, but I find it amusing that his fierceboard level is "I make my own voice overs." Please, tell me more about your 200 shimmys.
I was hoping one of you idiots would point that out. Are you really commenting about my number of shimmys? How trivial and meaningless can you get?

Back