All-Star Cheer Night Out - Champions Leauge

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Overall I enjoyed it. They need to work on camera logistics for next time---please teach them how to shoot baskets---and the narrarator needs help. There were a couple of times that I thought we were going to commercial but overall I thought it was nicely done for a first time project.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I agree, there were so many times where heads were cut off.

Overall I enjoyed it. They need to work on camera logistics for next time---please teach them how to shoot baskets---and the narrarator needs help. There were a couple of times that I thought we were going to commercial but overall I thought it was nicely done for a first time project.

Yes!! And how to shoot pyramid sequences! Almost every one was shot from the side or an angle. Hard to get the visual from that perspective.

And back up. It is nice to see some close up shots, but the routine and all the choreography that goes into it is meant to be enjoyed where the judges sit. Hard to see the beauty of the entire routine zoomed in on one stunt group tight. I missed that beast little Ace Warrior girl coed stunt and that is one of my favorite things of this season and I was trying to point it out to the Y3 mom sitting next to me who is not on here and had no clue about most of the teams. I did enjoy it, though. Especially for the large coed teams, camera needed to back up in my opinion.

I think it stinks that all the Stingray routines were edited out and not shown! Was that something they agreed too or is that just the way the movie was edited?

And back up. It is nice to see some close up shots, but the routine and all the choreography that goes into it is meant to be enjoyed where the judges sit. Hard to see the beauty of the entire routine zoomed in on one stunt group tight. I missed that beast little Ace Warrior girl coed stunt and that is one of my favorite things of this season and I was trying to point it out to the Y3 mom sitting next to me who is not on here and had no clue about most of the teams. I did enjoy it, though. Especially for the large coed teams, camera needed to back up in my opinion.

That's what I said to my friend. You can't appreciate Top Gun zoomed in.

The corner camera might be a more interesting camera angle, but it's not how cheer was meant to be watched.

I'm curious if the movie was done next year would you go to it again?

I am not clear on the music thing...can someone explain? Why did you have to change your music to be featured?

Back