All-Star Cheer Perfection- New Tlc Special About Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am excited for the show! Its entertainment, not your life.

It is opening the door for some possible REAL Allstar Cheer Show(s)!

If no one would have watched the Real Housewives Orange County, we would nott have the 6 other Real Housewives series. If no one watched Dance Moms, we would not have Dance Moms Miami.

Well tonight is finally here and we shall see if everybody on the boards was right, I'm hoping we are wrong but I can't help but watch and then stalk the boards this evening after it airs. I betting the boards will be far more entertaining then the show... It always is!!!!

I have a question to bring up.....if this show had a more prominent program that had girls that also participated in Toddlers and Tiaras would everyone still feel the same about it as they do? Meaning do you feel like people are being harder on this program due to the fact that they are unknown on this board or because of how the previews have been? Just Curious.

I have a question to bring up.....if this show had a more prominent program that had girls that also participated in Toddlers and Tiaras would everyone still feel the same about it as they do? Meaning do you feel like people are being harder on this program due to the fact that they are unknown on this board or because of how the previews have been? Just Curious.
I think it's a combination of everything. Having the Toddlers & Tiaras/Pageant association with the gym, the gym not being some big level 5 team gym, the previews with the kid falling in the spotted froggy BHS and Good Morning America segment focusing on the momma drama, etc. just all adds up to people being apprehensive about it.

I think it's a combination of everything. Having the Toddlers & Tiaras/Pageant association with the gym, the gym not being some big level 5 team gym, the previews with the kid falling in the spotted froggy BHS and Good Morning America segment focusing on the momma drama, etc. just all adds up to people being apprehensive about it.
You really summed it up. I think it's also just a concern across all star cheer that this will only further reinforce all the negative stereotypes already associated with cheer that we are trying so hard to get away from. The funny thing is that some of the soccer moms/dads and baseball moms/dads in our town are just as bad if not worse as many all star cheer moms; there is plenty of parent and coach drama, yet cheer gets the bad rap while other sports do not.

I drop a few words about this show.
I've meet the coach.
And seen her "pageant princess" perform ... On about 6 different teams.. About 60000x (she is cute though)
Coach wears full glitter and hair bows...
I do not think this show is a good rep for the all-star cheer world.

I'm not sticking around to watch this disaster go down.

Back