All-Star Cheer Tech Spirit Nationals Dec 4th-6th Wildwood Nj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What kills me is everyone knows. EVERYONE!

On day 1, the FP bid gym was sitting a section over from us. As they walked up into the stands the group of parents sitting in front of us said they were hoping that with the competition being recorded and cheer updates attending CheerTech didn't feel as though they could just hand that gym a FP bid like they've done in the past.

How do the parents, year after year, competition after competition, not suspect that something is amiss? Do they get a collection going the day before

Exactly. We are talking about the undeserved bid by the team with the magically high raw score. You know the one, without the difficulty in the routine to substantiate the score. Don't they question the fall in their score once they get to the legit competitions? Or how their score is never high enough elsewhere to receive an AL, never mind a FP?

Totally understand - when we heard the scores and saw the rankings later that night, I thought that I missed maybe a surprise performance by SMOED or BSB or something.

Totally understand - when we heard the scores and saw the rankings later that night, I thought that I missed maybe a surprise performance by SMOED or BSB or something.
Right?! They scored the same as T&S Diamonds did at the bid competition in Kansas City over the weekend - and Diamonds hit day 2 and IX....didn't
So much for a universal score sheet and consistent judging (sarcasm font is on - this is an issue of an unscrupulous EP that USASF should take notice of).

Right?! They scored the same as T&S Diamonds did at the bid competition in Kansas City over the weekend - and Diamonds hit day 2 and IX....didn't
So much for a universal score sheet and consistent judging (sarcasm font is on - this is an issue of an unscrupulous EP that USASF should take notice of).

FWIW, Universal Scoring doesn't mean you'll score the same competition to competition. They've been very clear that you shouldn't be surprised to see your score different. There's still subjectivity in the scoring.

Not enough to make up for the scoring here, but in general.

FWIW, Universal Scoring doesn't mean you'll score the same competition to competition. They've been very clear that you shouldn't be surprised to see your score different. There's still subjectivity in the scoring.

Agreed, but I still feel there is something very wrong for those two performances to score the same regardless of subjectivity.

Oh I do understand that. But then the rest of the scores from the same comp would reflect that. That team had a SF in the pyramid and 2 TDs day one and they scored a 93.25? And IMO 2 SF (1 SF & 1AB) on day 2 and scored a 93.15? Their score was substantially higher without the difficulty of the other top teams to support the score.

How did they do at Worlds last year?

Oh I do understand that. But then the rest of the scores from the same comp would reflect that. That team had a SF in the pyramid and 2 TDs day one and they scored a 93.25? And IMO 2 SF (1 SF & 1AB) on day 2 and scored a 93.15? Their score was substantially higher without the difficulty of the other top teams to support the score.

I'm certainly not defending the scoring here. There's always been some tomfoolery wfh who gets the bid, just clarifying what universal scoring means.

I don't know how they did at worlds, in the international division a paid bid doesn't mean you skip a round, but I'm pretty sure they didn't make it out of US Trials (top ten).

I'm certainly not defending the scoring here. There's always been some tomfoolery wfh who gets the bid, just clarifying what universal scoring means.

I don't know how they did at worlds, in the international division a paid bid doesn't mean you skip a round, but I'm pretty sure they didn't make it out of US Trials (top ten).
Last year they were Medium Coed. The year before they were IAG.

They came in LAST at worlds last year on there FP bid from same cheating comp with same attitude.goes to show you that they are no competition.LAST yet nobody does anything about it and every year

They came in LAST at worlds last year on there FP bid from same cheating comp with same attitude.goes to show you that they are no competition.LAST yet nobody does anything about it and every year
Every year they get a FP bid to the worlds comp and they are friends with ep and the eps kids and do lots of kissy booty like owner make athletesgo to the daughters sweet sixteen shady yes. Let them keep there cheater ways and come in last again and brake more rules like in the past it will catch up

I have no dog in this fight, and cannot confirm or deny anything I'm reading, but I have to give the side I see anyone that has been on here for less than a week bashing a team.

No trying to be shady, that's just how I feel.

Every year they get a FP bid to the worlds comp and they are friends with ep and the eps kids and do lots of kissy booty like owner make athletesgo to the daughters sweet sixteen shady yes. Let them keep there cheater ways and come in last again and brake more rules like in the past it will catch up

I actually just saw that last night while I was on Twitter searching for the kids who had the video.

There's a photo on Instagram of her referring to one of them as her best friend.

Back