All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

According to Jess's twitter she's on Smoed and goes to UC Berkley.

**I'm assuming she's 18 plus AwesomenessTV links everyones twitters so i'm going to go ahead and say it's safe to discuss**

Alternate maybe? Or 2nd alternate I guess since there is 21 in the team photo.

i'm sorry, i am not trying to be rude, but the episode was a little overly dramatic. At some point i felt like someone passed away, i get that if your best friend leaves it is sad and that you have a special bond and its gone and all that but at the end of the day she is just a phone call away. Plus i think its funny how they say, she is a kid that is homesick. What about the other people who quit, they are no kids with feelings? weird

i'm sorry, i am not trying to be rude, but the episode was a little overly dramatic. At some point i felt like someone passed away, i get that if your best friend leaves it is sad and that you have a special bond and its gone and all that but at the end of the day she is just a phone call away. Plus i think its funny how they say, she is a kid that is homesick. What about the other people who quit, they are no kids with feelings? weird
I was thinking the same thing about the homesickness. It's fine and understandable when Gabi's homesick, but when the boy who left said he was homesick it was said that he couldn't handle the workouts and Orby knew he wouldn't last? I just don't get it...

I was thinking the same thing about the homesickness. It's fine and understandable when Gabi's homesick, but when the boy who left said he was homesick it was said that he couldn't handle the workouts and Orby knew he wouldn't last? I just don't get it...

Although I wasnt impressed with what orby said about the boy this is slightly different Gabbi was with SMOED for 2 years and she is still only a junior she needed her family

Also tyler has lived away from home to cheer on obsession so that what maybe didnt add up with orby

Although I wasnt impressed with what orby said about the boy this is slightly different Gabbi was with SMOED for 2 years and she is still only a junior she needed her family

Also tyler has lived away from home to cheer on obsession so that what maybe didnt add up with orby

true, for me it doesn't make a difference though if someone is homesick or just feels like this is not the right team/place for you. It is just weird to see them making mean comments about one kid but not the other when both things have to do with some sort of ''feelings''

true, for me it doesn't make a difference though if someone is homesick or just feels like this is not the right team/place for you. It is just weird to see them making mean comments about one kid but not the other when both things have to do with some sort of ''feelings''

I not particularly happy with the double standard but we dont really know the whole story especially with Tyler but from what another fierce boarder has said he really belongs on obsession

I think it has more to do with how 'famous' Gabi versus Tyler, and even Dylan. Both got attacked after leaving. IF they went after Gabi the same way they did Tyler and Dylan, it wouldn't just be fans who were unhappy with their behavior, imo.

I think it has more to do with how 'famous' Gabi versus Tyler, and even Dylan. Both got attacked after leaving. IF they went after Gabi the same way they did Tyler and Dylan, it wouldn't just be fans who were unhappy with their behavior, imo.

Sadly it is most likely true but both the boys are at programs that suit them the best its not every day that you have someone on the same team that can to crazy duel passes with holden

It's also easier/less agregious to bash an 18 year old man than it is a little teenage girl. Of course, they did go after Jenne too. Who knows.

Hmmm, I think there was definitely bashing on the episodes and on social media.

ITA. They clearly implied in the episode that Tyler couldn't cut it on Smoed and that's why he left. They clearly said negative things about Jenne and Dylan for going to another program on social media.

Back