All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it has more to do with how 'famous' Gabi versus Tyler, and even Dylan. Both got attacked after leaving. IF they went after Gabi the same way they did Tyler and Dylan, it wouldn't just be fans who were unhappy with their behavior, imo.
I'm thinking it may have more to do with all of the negative feedback they got with the way they handled the other people leaving.

I'm thinking it may have more to do with all of the negative feedback they got with the way they handled the other people leaving.

I'm not so sure about that. They got their butts handed too them over the way they treated Jenee when she left, Tyler leaving was horrible both on twitter and in the episode, THEN Gabi left, followed by Dylan. In that order---which again, they were horrible to Dylan.

They knew better than to attack Gabi.

Orby is a Coach, not an actor. It was easy to tell he was genuinely sad that Gabi left. And here is Gabi's statement from Facebook "My time with SMOED will be something I will remember for the rest of my life. It was an amazing two years and I am so happy I made the sacrifice to go there. I will never forget the amazing people I met there and had in my life for those two years and i look forward to watching them do amazing again this year!!"

Not sure why kids on social media are freaking out that Madi isn't flying! She posted a really positive post on insta about how blessed she has been to be a flyer for years and now she is excited to be basing on Smoed. I think it's so neat that she is having such a positive attitude to her new position on Smoed and yes she was an awesome flyer but I also know that she will be a great base, she seems like a hard worker and she is an asset to her team as a base or a flyer, wishing her luck in her new position.

Not sure why kids on social media are freaking out that Madi isn't flying! She posted a really positive post on insta about how blessed she has been to be a flyer for years and now she is excited to be basing on Smoed. I think it's so neat that she is having such a positive attitude to her new position on Smoed and yes she was an awesome flyer but I also know that she will be a great base, she seems like a hard worker and she is an asset to her team as a base or a flyer, wishing her luck in her new position.

So why didn't she base in the routine? Did they just recently make this decision and not have time to teach her the basing portions? Does this mean they need to cut a base, and they had Kassidy fill in while they figure out which base's/or back's spot Madi will take?

So why didn't she base in the routine? Did they just recently make this decision and not have time to teach her the basing portions? Does this mean they need to cut a base, and they had Kassidy fill in while they figure out which base's/or back's spot Madi will take?

Not sure, I'm sure those are decisions that Smoed coaches are going to have to make.

In the newest video on the app. Maddie is moved to center flyer. Since the videos are not up to date, it can be confusing.

Last edited:
It's weird that she was center at some point this season and now basing instead of flying. I'll miss seeing her in the air. Her lines are gorgeous. I'm glad she is able to have a positive attitude about it though, especially after her two best friends left smoed right in a row and then she was put center then taken out of the air. Lots of ups and downs for her. She is very mature about it and I have nothing but respect for her.

Orby is a Coach, not an actor. It was easy to tell he was genuinely sad that Gabi left. And here is Gabi's statement from Facebook "My time with SMOED will be something I will remember for the rest of my life. It was an amazing two years and I am so happy I made the sacrifice to go there. I will never forget the amazing people I met there and had in my life for those two years and i look forward to watching them do amazing again this year!!"

No, I totally get that. I am sure he was genuinely sad she left, just as it seems like he was genuinely sad when Jenee left...Eddie not so convincing. However, there was never a peep on social media which is where the truth typically comes out, with the exception of Tyler---Orby had absolutely no issues belittling him.

I think she always knew the writing was on the wall for her...just like Lokub did the year she was ground bound. She's been on Smoed since 2010? So i'm sure Eddie/Orby told her this may be her last year flying hence having her on Snipers basing. She's still getting to fly in one of the stunts and she's still center for the pyramid so she will be able to do some flying while learning how to be a beast base.

Back