All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The girl standing in the back is not a regular on the team. She had just been put on there a few days before for the stunts. So it's not like she was being punished; she was being asked to help out from another team. She was thrilled to be there and I couldn't be happier for her. Sweet, sweet kid. I have no idea why she was there or anything else. I was just purely happy to see her in there with Smoed because I knew she was excited.
i was confused earlier, i thought people said she was a regular. but like i asked above, why put her in just for the pyramid, was it essential score wise to hit the pyramid at JAMZ.

i was confused earlier, i thought people said she was a regular. but like i asked above, why put her in just for the pyramid, was it essential score wise to hit the pyramid at JAMZ.
She wasn't in for the pyramid she did the other stunts. Madi did her pyramid.

She wasn't in just for the pyramid. I'd have to re-watch to see if she was even in the pyramid. She did stunts. Again, I have no idea why or what or how. I was just excited for her.

With 21 people on the mat, I'm assuming they were exhibitioning but I don't know for sure.

Ok now I'm lost, but regardless was hitting that one stunt that important to the score to have to bring in an alternate to do it.

i think it had less to do with points and more to do with exhibiting what was in store for the season. i think they, the coaches, just really wanted to show off that inversion part of the elite stunt and to have it hit. im just guessing of course.

I loved it. Annie is a great family and kid appropriate movie. To me it is a wonderful opportunity to promote all star cheer. Many still think we are just a raw, raw Pom Pom sideline type activity. In the promotion they stunt and tumble. It is a small glimpse of the athleticism that goes into all star cheer. I also don't get if you truly dislike the show and feel so negative about it, then why continue to watch and comment on it.

At this point, it's the equivalent to a bad train wreck...I want to stop watching it, but I keep getting pulled back. Part of me likes watching the competitions but since we all know some of the drama is yet to come, I can't help but watch how it goes down.

As for Annie, I agree that it's family friendly and a great age appropriate movie...but if the purpose of that routine was just for the show ie. it won;'t be performed or filmed for a promo, I personally think it's a poor marketing move. And, not something that is going to help all-star cheer in any form.

At this point, it's the equivalent to a bad train wreck...I want to stop watching it, but I keep getting pulled back. Part of me likes watching the competitions but since we all know some of the drama is yet to come, I can't help but watch how it goes down.

As for Annie, I agree that it's family friendly and a great age appropriate movie...but if the purpose of that routine was just for the show ie. it won;'t be performed or filmed for a promo, I personally think it's a poor marketing move. And, not something that is going to help all-star cheer in any form.

This is not at you specifically, but when someone watches a show they give it higher ratings/more views. They help the show. Me, my CP's, and their friends enjoy the show. So, that works for me. Also, it seems like people watch the episodes so they can pick them apart and be as negative as possible. They have won worlds 3 times in a row. Yes, they are going through some struggles and challenges right now. That is not uncommon for cheer teams. Will they get gold again? I don't know, but I think any team that makes it to day 2 of world's/top ten is doing awesome.

i dont think awesomenesstv cares about the 20 people on this board who dont like the show (and still watch it lol). the show gets 200k views within 7 days. 20/200,000 = 0.01%. thats closer to 0 than to 1.

as far as the movie promo goes, who would turn that down, or pizza hut, if it helped pay for the season's expenses. im sure the people complaining about it would definitley turn away the money if they were in such a position.

Here's what I think about the season so far.... where is the fun? The last 2 seasons of the show they would show Eddie and Orbie being tough coaches but they would also show them joking around with the kids and some tender moments too. This season is all about winning and kids bouncing in and out of the program and drama drama drama. This is probably largely due to editing on the part of awesomenesstv but there are some things that I find alarming for example: the stretching. Eddie and Orbie are going to injure their athletes if they do not smarten up and learn how to properly stretch their athletes. Payton looked like she was in severe amounts of pain during that episode and she could damage parts of her body if she doesn't take it slow and easy. If its so important for them all to have spikes why don't you get some one in to teach these athletes proper stretching technique? Its not like California Allstars can't afford it. Cheerleading at the end of the day is supposed to be fun and to be honest it doesn't look like any of these kids are having much fun.

This is not at you specifically, but when someone watches a show they give it higher ratings/more views. They help the show. Me, my CP's, and their friends enjoy the show. So, that works for me. Also, it seems like people watch the episodes so they can pick them apart and be as negative as possible. They have won worlds 3 times in a row. Yes, they are going through some struggles and challenges right now. That is not uncommon for cheer teams. Will they get gold again? I don't know, but I think any team that makes it to day 2 of world's/top ten is doing awesome.

I know it wasn't directed at me, but I know I'm part of the people it was aimed at. I don't really think Awesomeness cares much about me, as an individual, but I do wish I could begin to like the show again. I loved Season 1 and 2, despite the repetiveness of it, Season 3 has...overall, just been terrible.

I know it wasn't directed at me, but I know I'm part of the people it was aimed at. I don't really think Awesomeness cares much about me, as an individual, but I do wish I could begin to like the show again. I loved Season 1 and 2, despite the repetiveness of it, Season 3 has...overall, just been terrible.

In general directed at the negativity.

Latest posts

Back