All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does having full team spikes add to your score? i just dont get the point of forcing them if it doesnt actually help with anything score wise. i also think its more of thing eddie misses seeing light flexible gabi in the air, so he feels the need to fill the void, which seems pointless to me.
This, and anyone who has watched Gabi stretch knows it wasn't over night, she worked really hard to get that flexibility, and just maintains it.

One of the things that set smoed apart was their execution, and how all twenty athletes just moved so naturally. With the video posted above they have lost that. They just looked like another very strong team in the small coed division.

Madi is the classiest athlete I have seen in a very long time.

Last edited:
The reason for the extra flyer is because maddies stunt was not hitting so they brought in an extra flyer for the main stunt.

In regards to spikes. I doubt having full squad spikes have any advantage. During worlds, every flier in cali coed had a spike whereas topgun had not even one... We all know the results (of course other factors were probably factored in).

another thing i noticed. at their most recent competition (Jamz), it looks like they have an extra flyer. i mean the girl literally flys once and stands in the back the rest of the routine, anyone know whats up with that whole deal. i just dont get why some of these kids put themselves through this torture. its got to be deflating to be put on a team, and then be forced to go out there stand on a competition mat and not be apart of the actual routine.

according to an ask.com, one of the stunt groups weren't hitting, so this temp came in just for the stunts. i guess they thought that was better than to just have the original stunt group just stand there during the stunts or to risk having it drop.

according to an ask.com, one of the stunt groups weren't hitting, so this temp came in just for the stunts. i guess they thought that was better than to just have the original stunt group just stand there during the stunts or to risk having it drop.

what is the link to the ask fm?

why force the poor girl to go out there and have to stnad and watch a temporary fly in all her spots. still seems like a cruel thing to do.

They pulled her stunt because they were worried it was going to drop?

Well it looks like they pulled the wrong stunt then. This whole season for smoed seems very strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They pulled her stunt because they were worried it was going to drop?
Well it looks like they pulled the wrong stunt then. This whole season for smoed seems very strange.

how does it seem strange? seems like the same ol' same ol' to me: a stunt falling here n there, minor tumbling issues and people getting switched, all at the beginning of the competition season. the past several seasons have been no different and they turned out fine those past several years... jackets and rings fine. :D

how does it seem strange? seems like the same ol' same ol' to me: a stunt falling here n there, minor tumbling issues and people getting switched at the beginning of the competition season. the past several seasons have been no different.

I don't think smoed looks bad for this point in the season, it's about what I expected. Always a talented group.

More in the amount of drama that has surrounded the team this year. Mainly that it doesn't seem to be unwarranted.

I get that needles look great in the air and it would be nice to have the whole team pulling them.
...But is this really that important? I just can't see how it's worth stretching the girls to the point of tears and creating extra drama. It's only November, there will be plenty of time for the flyers to keep stretching and slowly improving their flexibility.

It was sad hearing Madi talk about how she hasn't heard from Jenee since worlds
My kid is an army brat,who went to three different high school,before graduating. I'd take the "no contact" with a grain of salt. Kids make time for people they find important; not saying that she doesn't love Jenee, but it's easy to be best friends, when I see you 5 out of 7 days, the real friendships blossom when we make sure that even if we aren't at the same place, we still talk.

Back