All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hey hey hey guys...I have never ever said I want smoed to drop stunts. I said I wouldn't be surprised and I am pretty sur be surprised and want something has two different meanings. So please don't twist my words.

Last edited:
But Abby Lee Miller does it ;p

Let me describe my reactions to everything that has happened in the past few day with Abby gifs.

giphy.gif

Abby-lee-miller-making-yourself-look-desperate.gif

tumblr_m7c4nclU1Y1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

not-cute.gif

tumblr_inline_n1jec83PSR1sx1we8.gif

200_s.gif

@cheerchick4. I think its great you apologized but I think you might be missing the point of why some people are upset. You and some of the other smoed kids publicly bashed this kid on twitter, and other social media sites. And if it was an isolated incident then we would all say "it's kids being kids" but its not. This type of behavior has continued to happen practically every time an athlete chooses to leave you team and this is not ok. You all should have learned from the first time this happened that posting bashing messages on social media is going to cause backlash. Now in regards to the coaches and owners, you have zero control over how they handled the situation. You need to focus on what you have control of and that is how you respond to situations like this in the future. Also, you seem to be a leader on your team, so you should be leading by example and use this a teachable moment for the team and stay focused on your season.

The thread didn't need to be locked is all I was saying. But yes, since the discussion has been consolidated to here, everyone can continue to weigh in to their heart's desire.

Eh, I think this board has a history of closing threads when they're created to stir the pot or contain no other content than drama. Someone creating a thread to share Dylan's side of the story rather than posting it in this thread where the discussion is relevant. The whole purpose of that is to create attention. If the discussion was limited to this thread I wouldn't have known a thing Smoed said about Dylan because I don't watch the web series. But by posting it in a new thread, you're seeking attention.

I believe threads were closed that were started to discuss Gabi leaving as well. But discussion in this thread has always remained open.

Last edited:
It is not my job to be judge and jury on the situation. The conversation was left up and only links to emails were removed. I am still not seeing how that is unreasonable. The emails also could have been posted the day after they were sent but they werent.

As far as a user joining with that username there are filters setup but we can't monitor everything manually. If someone does that is it unreasonable to rely on the community to point it out so we can remove them?

Someone alerted me by text and I came over and banned them. Just an FYI to everyone. They were on a negative rating spree. @Just-a-Mom

Uhh... The app.

I can't see the negative ratings, and as I've said 50 times over the past few days, I can't figure out the app now. So I have no idea how to see if a user is banned.

I saw that they were on and giving out dislikes, and not doing anything useful. I saw that someone said something about it and no one replied - usually mods reply when they see something and take action. Since mods have been replying left and right on this topic, and not replying about this user, I figured it was not a big deal.

Using your post as a jumping off point. Sh tshow showed up. No first. second or third post in newbies and just started handing out negative ratings in the Is This For Real thread. (Not this one) They handed out 6 negative ratings by the time I could get signed on and ban them. I don't think the whole incident lasted more than about 20 minutes. I am sorry I didn't make a post in that thread to let other's know it had been taken care of.

Using your post as a jumping off point. Sh tshow showed up. No first. second or third post in newbies and just started handing out negative ratings in the Is This For Real thread. (Not this one) They handed out 6 negative ratings by the time I could get signed on and ban them. I don't think the whole incident lasted more than about 20 minutes. I am sorry I didn't make a post in that thread to let other's know it had been taken care of.
Yep - I had my dramas mixed up. [emoji15] It was too much drama in one day for me to process lol.

Thanks for handling it.

@King your explanation of how it got through made sense (since it was in a word, like 'wishitnow' would get through). I didn't think of that.

I think an important thing to remember is that this is Kings message board and this is not a democracy. You can scream and cry about the injustice of it all but at the end of the day if he wants to delete your post just because he thinks your cat is ugly, he can do so.

Your post cracked me up!!! lol
06fee305046506cfae6916cfee920203.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back