All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I took away one thing from all of this:
It makes me extremely upset that there is all this drama. IT IS JUST CHEERLEADING. Now, I know some people are very passionate about it, me included, but the people involved are making a mockery of themselves. I think what smoed did was wrong and the reality show just makes it worse. But if people want to leave your program, let them leave. It is not the end of the world. The drama and hate caused by it did not need to happen at all. Someone left your program? So what. I could see a small gym owner reacting the way eddie did maybe if they had a hard time searching for a replacement( still doesn't make it right) But the California all stars is a mega gym that is so popular there was not an issue finding another athlete. They did not need to make it this huge deal. My thought was, just get over it. The way they treated Dylan was unnecessary. I think it should end there, no more fuel to the fire. To me this is a bunch of people in the cheer world creating drama that doesn't need to be here. Take a step back and remember why we are here....to cheer, for the love of the sport...and if you're in it for the fame or whatever then maybe it's not for you. Carry on

You are going to be a great gym owner someday

The app has never done that with negative reviews.

As far as using the new one from a security standpoint this one is better supported.
I know... It's more me being old than the app being the issue. [emoji34] I'll get the hang of it.

Also, according to the show, you have athletes all the time from within and outside the US sending you tryout videos.

The whole situation is just sad.

... And, also according to the show, isn't every athlete there "replaceable" at a moment's notice? I said this when jenee left and I'll say it now - you can't have it both ways. You can't yell and scream every day that anyone can be replaced anytime, and then flip out when someone chooses to be replaced.

Uhh... then the system worked? I don't get what didn't work.
I think people are only surprised the name made it through the filters. We all know you wouldn't allow that name on purpose.

With that said will the name be changed or account deleted?

Just curious there.

**there is always 2 sides of a story to be told...oh wait.....**

I think people are only surprised the name made it through the filters. We all know you wouldn't allow that name on purpose.

With that said will the name be changed or account deleted?

Just curious there.

**there is always 2 sides of a story to be told...oh wait.....**

It gets through the filters because something like WishItnow would get through too.

Makes sense to keep it banned.

@Ashley and @stuntjumptumble and a few others are right on target. All of this is total crap and embarrassing to this sport. Posters are salivating to get the latest inside knowledge and mad because it's not easily available. Like any of this is important to anyone outside that circle?!? We are just a bunch of teenagers wanting to know the latest gossip. Everyone looks bad in this thread, including Cali, Dylan, Dylan's family, and the posters. The only ones that seem to have a level head are the few that asked for the madness to stop and @King .

@Ashley and @stuntjumptumble and a few others are right on target. All of this is total crap and embarrassing to this sport. Posters are salivating to get the latest inside knowledge and mad because it's not easily available. Like any of this is important to anyone outside that circle?!? We are just a bunch of teenagers wanting to know the latest gossip. Everyone looks bad in this thread, including Cali, Dylan, Dylan's family, and the posters. The only ones that seem to have a level head are the few that asked for the madness to stop and @King .

3f4.gif

Who's mad that the info isn't easily available? And how the bleep does Dylan look bad in ANY of this? I can't believe that you seriously think that!

I wouldn't be surprised if smoed drop stunts and have billion touch downs at worlds since karma is the biggest bi*ch you will ever meet.

I actually think they are going to push even harder now, I wouldn't be surprise if they won again. I think this whole mess is going to make them angry and want to shut us all up by winning again! Small coed division is going to be an exciting division this year, I don't think it's fair to wish smoed to not do well, since we can't bunch up all 20 athletes together, there were only a few of them being nasty on social media that I saw. I really would love for The Beatles to win but I would rather them win by being the best rather than having smoed have touchdowns and stunt drops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... And, also according to the show, isn't every athlete there "replaceable" at a moment's notice? I said this when jenee left and I'll say it now - you can't have it both ways. You can't yell and scream every day that anyone can be replaced anytime, and then flip out when someone chooses to be replaced.

But Abby Lee Miller does it ;p

Latest posts

Back