All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

....You're not? Well my god, I've been doing it wrong.

I'd like to take this moment to let you all know that I slow clapped so hard for you. This was a brilliant treat to come home to after a long day of work. I'm sorry I couldn't be here to sprinkle more snark in. Je suis desolee, mes amis!!

Brava. The Sass levels up in here- it does a Queen good.

well technically i was winning at the most negative ratings for awhile, but then people had to crush my dreams and take it away from me :p but ehh, if anything my hectic insanity of a job has mellowed me out quite a bit, i dont have enough energy anymore to fight people after a long day at work, ha. so maybe ive taken a different approach to the board now a days.

well technically i was winning at the most negative ratings for awhile, but then people had to crush my dreams and take it away from me :p but ehh, if anything my hectic insanity of a job has mellowed me out quite a bit, i dont have enough energy anymore to fight people after a long day at work, ha. so maybe ive taken a different approach to the board now a days.
Not sure who you were but glad you stuck around and are able to enjoy the boards.

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**

Back