All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You guys kill me! I'm finally done with catching up and now my fiancé thinks I'm a nutcase and internet addicted.

Last edited:
I caved...and downloaded the ATV app a few days ago. The most recent video was #Brayton .. did they remove it from the app earlier this week?

I caved...and downloaded the ATV app a few days ago. The most recent video was #Brayton .. did they remove it from the app earlier this week?
I just checked, it's still on there... instead of looking through the "Cheerleaders" tab, scroll through the features section (the top/home panel).

189002cebbe07c840de1e4f16d756d4c.jpg

It's not on the cheerleaders tab... It's at the top

giphy.gif

Side note; does next week's episode on the App always say 'App Exclusive'? Because if not, ATV saying they won't release the episode could only mean they won't post it to YouTube and will leave it on the App.

those dogs are way cuteer than that hand with nailpolish with those stones on the skin. remember that? it was disgusting
I wanted to throw my cell phone into acid and light it on fire and rip my skin off and burn that too when I saw that picture.

BURN. BUUUUUUUUURRRN!!!

Carry on.

Latest posts

Back