All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well I sure hope CEA has enough pillows and blankets for all these kids they are taking in. At this rate they'll be able to form their own small coed team full of runaway smos and beat out smoed. I mean they already know Smoeds routine and how they practice and all the Smecrets.

Interesting take...it's only CEA 2 SMOED 1 though right? Dylan and Jenee are gone, but SMOED got Marci...anyone else I'm missing?

Ok, I think I'm done posting about the hypocrisy of the situation and laughing at a few friends posts....I honestly never said a cross word about smoed until we were called kidnappers. I couldn't let that go unchecked.

However....the real travesty here is for whatever reason Smo seems to be loosing kids at an alarming rate. This kid came from NZ and for whatever reasons felt he couldn't finish the season with the team he picked to be on. (Because let's face it...he's a 3 time Nfinity legend....he can make any team he wants). This speaks volumes...at least to me. And I'm sad for all the kids who went and left and got trashed in the process!!!

Smafia.......I'm done!!! I can't anymore.

such mature adults.. making fun of entire team (minors) when it was just a few people making dumb tweets, some who arent even on the team anymore.

Agree 100% & this is why kids should NOT be traveling across the country to go cheer at another gym! It's too much for them. they are too young to deal with this. As a parent i would NEVER let my child do that. And what ever happened to cheering at a gym in your area. I have wayy more respect for gyms that make their teams successful without having athletes fly in from all over the country.
YES. I'd be MEGA pissed if I had built a kid from the ground up skill wise, only to have them leave for a big gym as soon as they get their full. Then big gym gets credit for MY skill.

HS cheer for the win haha.

Back