All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This whole thing is sad! Let's not forget that most of the tweets are coming from teenagers and most of the time they don't think before they post something. I agree that it wasn't the best idea for a coach or the owner to sub tweet some of the tweets but we are all humans and make mistakes, I hope for the sake of CALI, the owner talks to the Smoes and shuts all this baloney down! I'm specially sad for the Smoes that haven't got involved or said anything negative about another person.

This whole thing is sad! Let's not forget that most of the tweets are coming from teenagers and most of the time they don't think before they post something. I agree that it wasn't the best idea for a coach or the owner to sub tweet some of the tweets but we are all humans and make mistakes, I hope for the sake of CALI, the owner talks to the Smoes and shuts all this baloney down! I'm specially sad for the Smoes that haven't got involved or said anything negative about another person.
I honestly think we are past the point of chalking up poor behavior on social media to an age thing. This is a team and a gym who has put itself in the public eye and therefore should be held to a higher standard. That being said, I haven't watched this series since mid season 2 and seeing all this nonsense reinforces my decision. I have filed away this show in my "Dance Moms" aka "no need to ever watch again" category.

I honestly think we are past the point of chalking up poor behavior on social media to an age thing. This is a team and a gym who has put itself in the public eye and therefore should be held to a higher standard. That being said, I haven't watched this series since mid season 2 and seeing all this nonsense reinforces my decision. I have filed away this show in my "Dance Moms" aka "no need to ever watch again" category.

I get that the show is drama filled and when you put your gym out there you are going to get opinions on everything you do and say wether it be positive or negative and CALI needs to understand that but I also think it's extreme to bash the whole team. From what I've seen it has been one main aged out Smoe girl doing most of the negative tweets, it's too bad because I know most of the Smoes look up to her and she should be a leader in a positive way instead of making waves for the team and the gym! She needs to grow up if she ever wants to be a coach. I'm also glad that when I grew up the only popular thing was a pager! lol I did and said a lot of stupid things as a teenager and I'm glad that there wasn't social media back then!

everyone makes mistakes yes, and thats what everyone said when poor sportsmanship was shown by them with J. second time around, no sympathy.

Is everyone just going to ignore that the Fierceboard Anthem was actually brought up in a thread? Because by far that was my favourite part of reading the last like 20 pages.
And the No Name Allstars...where is our 2015 mix?!

I'm fierce, I'm skilled, I'm throwin' last pass,
I'm coming for your ring, I'll eat your snacks in the grass!

This V/O must happen.

everyone makes mistakes yes, and thats what everyone said when poor sportsmanship was shown by them with J. second time around, no sympathy.

Believe I understand where you are coming from and it's sad that this issue of social media bashing hasn't been handle, I just personally don't like when a whole team or gym is looked down for a mistake that a few people made. CALI needs to have some kind of rules with their whole gym regarding social media. ASAP!!

Believe I understand where you are coming from and it's sad that this issue of social media bashing hasn't been handle, I just personally don't like when a whole team or gym is looked down for a mistake that a few people made. CALI needs to have some kind of rules with their whole gym regarding social media. ASAP!!
i do agree that they really need to get a handle on it. logically i understand and agree that we should be judging the few people and not the whole team, but if the few negative people are the ONLY side we get, you tend to lump the opinions as a team opinion and not as individual. I'm judging them on a SMOED level and not a cali level. whether the athletes (and coaches!) like it or not, you're representing your team. sucks it had to happen this way, but I'm no longer a smoed fan.

Back