All-Star Cheersport Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

they did amazing the 2nd time but is there any video at all of the first time where the girl got hurt? I can't get the dart fish. Is it on YouTube?

Check my post towards the bottom of page 15. You don't see her get injured, it ends at the end of the stunt.

Does anyone know if GymTyme Nfinity even competed today? I haven't heard anything and I didn't buy the video subscription so I don't know. But I know quite a few teams (I think 5 or 6) in Worlds divisions didn't show up today.

Does anyone know if GymTyme Nfinity even competed today? I haven't heard anything and I didn't buy the video subscription so I don't know. But I know quite a few teams (I think 5 or 6) in Worlds divisions didn't show up today.
My schedule said they were supposed to go on right after SE and I looked out for them, but they skipped over to FAME Super Seniors (large). No idea if they went later in the day or something.

I looked for them on Dartfish and I can't find them so maybe not?

Back