All-Star Coastal Battle At The Capital 1/31-2/1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Who is going to battle at the capital this year? This is always one of my favorite events.

USA Wildcats will be bringing most of our teams.

Fame Beach is bringing

Envy Small Youth 3
Vixens Large Junior 4
Sirens Large Senior 2
Glam Large Senior 3
Flawless Small Coed 4
Super Seniors Medium Senior 5

I believe Midlothian is also bringing teams but I am not sure which ones.

I'll be there to watch, and will be bringing one of my teams to the rec/small gym version of this event later in the season.

Does anyone know if cheer extreme is going this year? I know they pulled all their teams from this competition last year.

CEA Raleigh had their IAG there last year. Don't know if they are going this year.
Tri-Athletics is bringing 5-O and maybe Snipers and Madame Mafia

I joined the board a couple of years ago, but have never really met any fierceboarders at the comps ( at least I think not)! My CP has been doing for so long, and she is nearing the end so I try to lay low, and hide. If some fellow adult fierceboarders would like to meet for a drink at BATC we will be there all weekend. The dueling piano bar near the Gaylord is an awesome place. There are also several places at the Gaylord, or across the street at Grace's Mandarin. My CP is in the very last session (yeah) both days. I will be the one carrying multiple bags and the life size Grumpy Cat that my daughter insists we bring.

Back