All-Star Coastal Battle At The Capital 1/31-2/1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we're bringing 14 teams & as a coach we are required to be at all performances. should be fun...
although i LOVE this comp. & where it is & they have a great coaches room, so there are some positives.

Spoke too soon. My car buddy's CP is filling in on IAG. Compete time 8:33pm on Sunday, then awards-will be lucky if I roll back into NC home by 3am! And it's going to bitter cold this weekend. First stop for me will be the Peeps store for sugar reinforcements!

Thinking of driving down Sunday since I have the day off. I always loved batc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoke too soon. My car buddy's CP is filling in on IAG. Compete time 8:33pm on Sunday, then awards-will be lucky if I roll back into NC home by 3am! And it's going to bitter cold this weekend. First stop for me will be the Peeps store for sugar reinforcements!
Sorry to hear that...just an FYI that they are calling for "snow/rain/ice/sleet" Sunday into Monday. Hoping we all can get home before it gets too bad. Luckily I only live 45 minutes away.

I'm debating on coming to watch since it's so close, but I have a big test next week that I really need to study for, so idk.

This was always my favorite when I competed years ago! And that's when it was still at the Patriot Center, kinda jealous it's at National Harbor now...

Back