All-Star Coastal Heavy Hitter -trenton 1/9

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We've attended in the past but not this year. Hated the surrounding area but the event seemed to be run pretty well.

Is this the comp in the sun bank arena? Every time my team went I would always get so sick because of how cold it was because of the ice under the floor [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the comp in the sun bank arena? Every time my team went I would always get so sick because of how cold it was because of the ice under the floor [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that why it was so cold in there? We were wondering when we were there last week.

Ugh that must be annoying, but the last AASCF nationals in Melbourne were SO hot, particularly hall C. It was hard because we wanted to watch a bit more before presentations, but me and my friend just went to sit outside and chill because it was so hot and loud.

Last edited:
It's my CP team's first competion of the season and her first cheer comp ever! She's very excited, but also nervous:). Good to know that it's cold, I'm always freezing so I shall be sure to bundle up!

I'm so happy I'm not there...they always make it such a long day.

Just an FYI, the ice is no longer there.. I was there in November and it was a warm 65 degrees in the arena.. Good luck to all :)

Back