OT Collecting Things. :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This is kind of silly but I collect Juicy Couture Charms, the ones that are supposed to go on the bracelet or whatever. I just collect them and keep them in the show box. I have this box filled and then another one half way filled.

10o2lwl.jpg

lol I have a variety of collections

Shot Glasses from everywhere I've visited
Dunny's
Old vintage bottles
Masks
Real Movie Props
Skeleton Keys
DC Comic figures

eh i've never been much of collector, with the exception of my most fascinating rock collection as a child. :rolleyes:
in fact, i think hoarder might be a better description. no but for real. the things i find in my room its just like, why do i own this? yet it never gets thrown away....

This is kind of silly but I collect Juicy Couture Charms, the ones that are supposed to go on the bracelet or whatever. I just collect them and keep them in the show box. I have this box filled and then another one half way filled.

10o2lwl.jpg
I've always wanted to collect these. I have a charm bracelet (non-juicy) but buying charms kept getting so expensive.

I've always wanted to collect these. I have a charm bracelet (non-juicy) but buying charms kept getting so expensive.
Oh my gosh it gets really expensive which is why Ive never bought any of them myself haha! I always get them as gifts from friends and family for special occasions and what not.

I love Dunny's! I get one every Christmas in my stocking hahah
Someone enlighten me, what are Dunny's? In the land of Aus, dunny is slang for a toilet, and they don't seem like a particularly interesting, convenient or hygienic item to collect- nor one that would generally fit in a Christmas stocking. The likelihood of two cheer obsessed people collecting toilets is also very slim, although I wouldn't put it past any of you if they came in gym related colours and designs. Craptastic allstars probably give out monogrammed seats to Susie's senior 5 team as inspiration on the road to win bowls instead of globes.

Someone enlighten me, what are Dunny's? In the land of Aus, dunny is slang for a toilet, and they don't seem like a particularly interesting, convenient or hygienic item to collect- nor one that would generally fit in a Christmas stocking. The likelihood of two cheer obsessed people collecting toilets is also very slim, although I wouldn't put it past any of you if they came in gym related colours and designs. Craptastic allstars probably give out monogrammed seats to Susie's senior 5 team as inspiration on the road to win bowls instead of globes.

Oh my gosh I just died of laughter from your post! Thanks for making my day. Dunny's are these little 2 inch tall figurine things. I only get the Christmas version every year (I only have 3). Heres a picture I found on the internet though.

wbywdk.jpg

Theres like hundreds and hundreds you can get though. Some of them are really weird (again this is why I only have the Christmas ones).

But your totally right, if Craptastic Allstars gave out monogrammed, gym colored toilet seat, you bet I would buy one in a heartbeat!

Oh my gosh I just died of laughter from your post! Thanks for making my day. Dunny's are these little 2 inch tall figurine things. I only get the Christmas version every year (I only have 3). Heres a picture I found on the internet though.

wbywdk.jpg

Theres like hundreds and hundreds you can get though. Some of them are really weird (again this is why I only have the Christmas ones).

But your totally right, if Craptastic Allstars gave out monogrammed, gym colored toilet seat, you bet I would buy one in a heartbeat!
haha that made me laugh so hard! They are exactly what she said they are. I have so many of them I couldn't even tell you how many my collection is that big haha.

Back