College College Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes they are! I looked at a list of schools and they are along with Indiana and Delaware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also NCSU is Adidas. The team members get new cheer shoes, shirts, shorts and backpacks from them every year. They also provide wind suits (but those are property of the program-along with poms-which are also new this year) I don't know where the uniforms come from. There are 4 or 5 currently in rotation but they just ordered new black ones. So excited! Love them for black out games.

The only sublimated college uniform that seems to fit my tastes is University of Maryland's. I'm shocked that Under Armour actually knows how to do nice scholastic uniforms.

I want to say the sublimated uni is the first Under Armour cheer uniform? I don't think we have any other UA unis. And it's a GK-for Under Armour uni so it still has the cheer input.

I will say the MD flag really makes the uniform work because it's so unique and looks great on everything.

Update on Rebel Athletics! We were given a 4 week delay due to material shortage at the warehouse to our dismay. They were quite apologetic and immediately gave us a reasonable discount on our overall order as an apology for the delay! I was extremely impressed with how the rep handled it - timely and professionally, and she went out of her way to get the discount without us even asking! The fact that it was the Warehouse etc. - I mean I understand, those things happen, so I was surprised when she responded with the discount!

We are supposed to receive them this Wednesday!! Will post thoughts when they're in :)

29l0iv8.jpg

Not sure if anyone has seen these on TV yet... I know it is supposed to be gold but when you get a glimpse of them on TV they look nude like kida naked haha

New Uniform Reveal - 2015 / 2016 - Thompson Rivers University WolfPack Cheerleaders | Facebook

^ Link to new uniforms! Theres about 10 photos to scan through of their reactions and then with the new uniforms on :)

Uniforms came in from Rebel!

EXTREMELY impressed. The quality is incredible. The rep was very communicative and went above and beyond repeatedly. We found all body types were complimentary in the uniforms - one thing I would note though is the sizes fit a bit on the larger side, and we are not in a spot where we have to alter about 5 of them to be smaller to fit certain girls. This adjustment will be easy as theirs a button on the back, so we will only need to hand sew in a new button and viola!

Thoughts?

New Uniform Reveal - 2015 / 2016 - Thompson Rivers University WolfPack Cheerleaders | Facebook

^ Link to new uniforms! Theres about 10 photos to scan through of their reactions and then with the new uniforms on :)

Uniforms came in from Rebel!

EXTREMELY impressed. The quality is incredible. The rep was very communicative and went above and beyond repeatedly. We found all body types were complimentary in the uniforms - one thing I would note though is the sizes fit a bit on the larger side, and we are not in a spot where we have to alter about 5 of them to be smaller to fit certain girls. This adjustment will be easy as theirs a button on the back, so we will only need to hand sew in a new button and viola!

Thoughts?
These are really cute! Love the flyaway pleats. Just goes to show Rebel is capable of anything.

Back