College College Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These are my schools uniforms. The white one is brand new and the green is half new-we upgraded our old turtle neck bodysuits to V-neck
a27712ebead4490886b65f502d070c98.jpg
093b833b210a3a2dceba62df587eb3fa.jpg
10341ba34338631996d96906e3804ed6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i remember you posting designs for the new ones a while back; they turned out great!!! only wish they were a little more fitted, but that's always a struggle with school owned uniforms. i love your school's color combination!

i remember you posting designs for the new ones a while back; they turned out great!!! only wish they were a little more fitted, but that's always a struggle with school owned uniforms. i love your school's color combination!
Thanks! :D We had to guess on the sizes since our Varsity rep couldn't come out and measure us. She said that with the PowerFit fabric people typically go down a size since its stretchier, but I think everyone just went with the same sizes as their old uniforms

@BuegeSmalls love the new uniforms! I Wish we got the varsity poms. The Ones we have shed all over the place and our mascot likes to pick the pieces up and make his own poms :p

@cheer9497 Purdue's look awesome! Speaking of Purdue, I'm surprised we beat you guys in basketball yesterday
Hahaha thanks! I love your high socks with the mascot on the side! My next goal is to get my coach to let us wear those..

Hahaha thanks! I love your high socks with the mascot on the side! My next goal is to get my coach to let us wear those..

We sell them at our school bookstore They're one of the things I fee make us look more cohesive as a unit

@BuegeSmalls love the new uniforms! I Wish we got the varsity poms. The Ones we have shed all over the place and our mascot likes to pick the pieces up and make his own poms :p

@cheer9497 Purdue's look awesome! Speaking of Purdue, I'm surprised we beat you guys in basketball yesterday
Love love all the new college unis. Updated and clean but still fun!
I never expect a victory @TinyBlondie15 :)!!

Love love all the new college unis. Updated and clean but still fun!
I never expect a victory @TinyBlondie15 :)!!
Hey speaking of Purdue basketball, our women's team beat them in double overtime a few weeks ago. It was a crazy game!

Yes it was! I'm so excited your men's team beat Miami yesterday.
Thanks!! So are we, especially after the not so great game they played at Georgia State Thursday night. We definitely needed that win over Miami!

Back