OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just want to know, is it normal for your parents to be freaking out and you're just pretty chill about this whole process? I just want to enjoy my life, not worry about every little thing. I blame my personality haha I understand the seriousness of situations but I don't stress. Unless it has to do with cheer haha

Figured I would update my college situation.. I'll finally be graduating this upcoming spring with my AAS in Graphic Design and plan on applying to transfer for Fall 2012 to the following schools for my Bachelor's degree:

Appalachian State University
North Carolina State University
University of North Carolina at Charlotte
Ohio State University
University of Cincinnati
Virginia Commonwealth University
West Virginia University

Figured I would update my college situation.. I'll finally be graduating this upcoming spring with my AAS in Graphic Design and plan on applying to transfer for Fall 2012 to the following schools for my Bachelor's degree:

Ohio State University
University of Cincinnati
West Virginia University

Any questions about App I should be able to answer for you, I'm a sophomore here now :)

Ohio State University
University of Cincinnati
West Virginia University
I go to WVU!! I love it, if you have any questions feel free to ask me :)

I just want to know, is it normal for your parents to be freaking out and you're just pretty chill about this whole process? I just want to enjoy my life, not worry about every little thing. I blame my personality haha I understand the seriousness of situations but I don't stress. Unless it has to do with cheer haha

It was the same way with me. It is actually odd to me to see people worrying about the college application process because it really wasn't that stressful for me. I filled them out and sent them while my parents sit back and worried I went about life like it was no big deal. I feel like the more you stress the longer the wait to find out is going to seem and then if you don't get in somewhere it is going to hurt that much more because you stressed so much.

It was the same way with me. It is actually odd to me to see people worrying about the college application process because it really wasn't that stressful for me. I filled them out and sent them while my parents sit back and worried I went about life like it was no big deal. I feel like the more you stress the longer the wait to find out is going to seem and then if you don't get in somewhere it is going to hurt that much more because you stressed so much.

Yeah! Like my mom is all tense and I'm only a junior! I know where I want to go and what I want to do and how I have to get there, most people don't have any of that figured out. I'm going to get in somewhere, it's just a matter of where. The hardest school I'm applying to is Chapel hill. It won't devastate me, jk it will, but I can always transfer.

I'm only a junior but so far i'm looking at...
U Central Fl
U Florida
U South Fl
Fl Atlantic U
Boston U
Hawai'i Pacific U
U of Hawai'i
U of Alabama
:D

Just sent my transcripts off to University of North Texas, University of Texas at Dallas, and Texas Tech! And I have a college visit/tour to Tech December 5th! But it's a 6-7 hour drive from Garland so well be leaving Sunday night and staying in a hotel and the tour starts at like 8 am. So well see how it goes! :)

BU is kind of random in a list of warm, Southern schools! hahaa

And guess what guys?! I have all my apps sent out except one!
Hehe, I live in FL & used to live in Hawai'i but i've always looooved Boston! It would be a huggge change though since i've never even seen snow :D

I'm only a junior but so far i'm looking at...
U Central Fl
U Florida
U South Fl
Fl Atlantic U
Boston U
Hawai'i Pacific U
U of Hawai'i
U of Alabama
:D

Good luck in your search! It's great that you're getting started now. It's an important decision! Make sure to give me a call when you come to Alabama. I will be a junior by the time you make it over here for a visit, so I think that makes me pretty informed ;)

Hehe, I live in FL & used to live in Hawai'i but i've always looooved Boston! It would be a huggge change though since i've never even seen snow :D
You'd definitely have to get used to that! I'm not applying to BU but I live in New England so if you have any questions about the area feel free to ask! I applied to a couple Boston schools and I've lived hear my whole life so I guess I know a little (;

Good luck in your search! It's great that you're getting started now. It's an important decision! Make sure to give me a call when you come to Alabama. I will be a junior by the time you make it over here for a visit, so I think that makes me pretty informed ;)
Thank you! I'll be sure to do so :)

You'd definitely have to get used to that! I'm not applying to BU but I live in New England so if you have any questions about the area feel free to ask! I applied to a couple Boston schools and I've lived hear my whole life so I guess I know a little (;
Haha, yes! It's only been in the 60's this week down here and i'm already dying for it to be back in the 80's!

Back