OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i've applied to: UMaine, University of New England, St Anselm, University of New Hampshire, Endicott, and UMass Amherst :)

Wow. I went to Endicott (pm me if you have questions!), best friends went to St A's, UNH, and Umass! So fun! Do you know what you'll be majoring in?

@emkaayx Perfect! I lived with 4 nurses jr year, and 3 sr year. Actually, the blonde in my pic is one of them, and we were at another nurse's wedding! Most of my girl friends from Endi are nurses haha. It's a lot of work, but they all have pretty good jobs right now! Good luck!!

hi guys i am soo excited for next year! i cant believe it is already almost thanksgiving! i have been accepted to the University of Alabama and the University of Kentucky so far! i am thinking of trying out for cheer at both places and already have an invite back from UK. My dad of course is making me apply to Uof I where he and my mom went (which i will never get into haha) if anyone has things they can share about there experience at either of those University's pleasee let me know :)

UNH is my number 1!!! :)
Hahah that's kind of towards the bottom of my list actually. If I get good financial aid, I'll go but SOO many people from my schoo go there it's not even funny. I want to say like a quarter of the graduating class from last year is at UNH now.

Between Brown, Rice, and UNC Chapel Hill, does any one have any opinions/advice? I'm trying to narrow my list down.

Between Brown, Rice, and UNC Chapel Hill, does any one have any opinions/advice? I'm trying to narrow my list down.

Smartie :p Those are all very very very different schools haha...do you have any specifics you're looking for?

Smartie :p Those are all very very very different schools haha...do you have any specifics you're looking for?
Haha except I'm probably going to get rejected by quite a few of the schools I'm applying too.
Exactly why I need advice. I like them all for very different reasons so I'm having a hard time narrowing it down.
I want to do some sort of biology major, most likely general biology but possibly something more specialized. And I want to go pre-med.
I want to go somewhere where there's a lot to do but I don't know much about any of the campuses because I haven't been able to visit anywhere yet.
Also, good sports teams don't hurt.

Haha except I'm probably going to get rejected by quite a few of the schools I'm applying too.
Exactly why I need advice. I like them all for very different reasons so I'm having a hard time narrowing it down.
I want to do some sort of biology major, most likely general biology but possibly something more specialized. And I want to go pre-med.
I want to go somewhere where there's a lot to do but I don't know much about any of the campuses because I haven't been able to visit anywhere yet.
Also, good sports teams don't hurt.

I think Rice is strongest out of those for pre-med programs, but undergrad science is pretty much equal across the board. They're about all equally hard to get in to, UNC-CH maybe slightly "easier" (all relative) than Brown or Rice. Do you want to go south? Do you want a big school? Are D1 sports important to you? Do you wanna be in a "big city"? Are you interested in the super-academically-liberal curriculum at Brown?

Back