OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Western's team is extremely competitive, and even before i decided on Western (and remember i don't follow college cheerleading!) i had heard about them! They've actually won at Cheersport the past couple of years as well!

Oh wow, that definitely changes this up a bit...and yet I know i shouldn't pick my college because of cheer. How do you like the kinesiology program at western? I didn't really understand the bit on their website about pursuing kinesiology with a bachelor of art or a bachelor of science. In the end, what'll the difference between the two be? :/

Oh wow, that definitely changes this up a bit...and yet I know i shouldn't pick my college because of cheer. How do you like the kinesiology program at western? I didn't really understand the bit on their website about pursuing kinesiology with a bachelor of art or a bachelor of science. In the end, what'll the difference between the two be? :/
The difference is what you want to be, as in what you'll go into after (if you want to continue). The Kin program is awesome, i really love it, i'm pretty sure the only required courses are the two Kin classes obviously lol (1088/1080), physiology, and a stats course. They have an amazing kinesiology research program, and once you get into upper year kin (im only first year!) you get graded for playing/teaching sports so it gets hands on.

The difference is what you want to be, as in what you'll go into after (if you want to continue). The Kin program is awesome, i really love it, i'm pretty sure the only required courses are the two Kin classes obviously lol (1088/1080), physiology, and a stats course. They have an amazing kinesiology research program, and once you get into upper year kin (im only first year!) you get graded for playing/teaching sports so it gets hands on.

I think I've successfully been converted...thank you for all your help acx.cheer! Now I just have to actually get into western haha :)

...If anyone has questions about acting programs on the east coast, I can sorta help lol. My college years were pretty off compared to most people (going for typical degrees in typical colleges), so I probably can't help most people in that regard haha. Oh! But study abroad I can help with..best decision I ever made!

I just finished typing my grad school personal statement for Clemson! I am applying there, Alabama, UNCC, NC State, Georgia Southern, and maybe Florida State. I hate asking for letters of recommendation, thats totally the worst part. Ohh and the fact that I have been sitting by a computer for weeks taking GRE practice tests for Friday. Why can't grad school apps be as easy at undergrad? :(

I just finished typing my grad school personal statement for Clemson! I am applying there, Alabama, UNCC, NC State, Georgia Southern, and maybe Florida State. I hate asking for letters of recommendation, thats totally the worst part. Ohh and the fact that I have been sitting by a computer for weeks taking GRE practice tests for Friday. Why can't grad school apps be as easy at undergrad? :(

....My grad school application felt easier than undergrad (I only applied to one program at the University of South Carolina). I wrote a recommendation from my boss (she made me) and got her to sign it....emailed a professor..and he submitted it online and I took the MAT (i got to choose between that and the GRE) in about 30 mins...

I have officially applied to college. Now I have to wait and I feel like I have more stress on me than before. I want to know now!! :confused:

Got deferred from Harvard yesterday. In case anyone was wondering, getting deferred is not fun haha. Still, better than rejected? After all, I did write one of my essays about the Fierceboard hahaha. Today I worked it out so I'm applying to another 11 places... Gotta get in somewhere, right? I just wanted this process to be finished -_- I'm sure getting these applications done will be a really great way to spend Christmas break haha.

My grad school app was a snack, literally just had to fill in my details online. I suppose it helps that I'm staying at the same university, all the lecturers know me and I'm a Golden Key society member. Just got accepted into Honours to write a thesis on the development of the laws of armed conflict in contemporary warfare. So excited!

If anyone is thinking about doing an exchange in Australia, hit me up!

Latest posts

Back