OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My grad school app was a snack, literally just had to fill in my details online. I suppose it helps that I'm staying at the same university, all the lecturers know me and I'm a Golden Key society member. Just got accepted into Honours to write a thesis on the development of the laws of armed conflict in contemporary warfare. So excited!

If anyone is thinking about doing an exchange in Australia, hit me up!
Stop it..that's like my dream!

Got deferred from Harvard yesterday. In case anyone was wondering, getting deferred is not fun haha. Still, better than rejected? After all, I did write one of my essays about the Fierceboard hahaha. Today I worked it out so I'm applying to another 11 places... Gotta get in somewhere, right? I just wanted this process to be finished -_- I'm sure getting these applications done will be a really great way to spend Christmas break haha.
I would consider it an honor to even be looked at by Harvard once.. let alone twice! :p Congrats on that and good luck!

And I've been accepted to 2 schools so far. Hoping to hear back from the other 3 by the end of January.

Got deferred from Harvard yesterday. In case anyone was wondering, getting deferred is not fun haha. Still, better than rejected? After all, I did write one of my essays about the Fierceboard hahaha. Today I worked it out so I'm applying to another 11 places... Gotta get in somewhere, right? I just wanted this process to be finished -_- I'm sure getting these applications done will be a really great way to spend Christmas break haha.

Getting deferred from Harvard is nothing to turn your nose up at haha...I was deferred ED last year too (not to Harvard) so I feel your pain. Where else are you applying??

Getting deferred from Harvard is nothing to turn your nose up at haha...I was deferred ED last year too (not to Harvard) so I feel your pain. Where else are you applying??

I've gotten into UGA, and I've applied to USC (Southern California), Vanderbilt, and UVA. In the next week I have to finish (well, in some cases, basically start haha) applications to Brown, Columbia, Dartmouth, Duke, Princeton, Stanford, UChicago, UNC Chapel Hill, UPenn, Yale, and WashU in St. Louis. After you got deferred, did you send them anything else besides the mid-year grade report? Like extra awards (even if they're not super significant) or a letter of continued interest or something? I'd like to improve my chances if I can, but I don't want to just send them stuff and then come off as desperate haha.

I got accepted to Utica College with a $16,000 scholarship! Too bad I don't want to go there.
Still waiting to hear from 10 more colleges...

I've gotten into UGA, and I've applied to USC (Southern California), Vanderbilt, and UVA. In the next week I have to finish (well, in some cases, basically start haha) applications to Brown, Columbia, Dartmouth, Duke, Princeton, Stanford, UChicago, UNC Chapel Hill, UPenn, Yale, and WashU in St. Louis. After you got deferred, did you send them anything else besides the mid-year grade report? Like extra awards (even if they're not super significant) or a letter of continued interest or something? I'd like to improve my chances if I can, but I don't want to just send them stuff and then come off as desperate haha.

PMing you :)

Latest posts

Back